Wanted: President of China

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: President of China

Once again we need someone to play the Chinese in the Raging Dragon game.
    If you're interested, leave your name and email adress and I'll send you the files that we're using.
    'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'
    - Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

-I never heard of the Raging Dragon scenario
    -I have never played a PBEM before
    -I don't, at this time, have the MGE patch loaded on my PC

If you are really pinched I'll try it.

Comment

I could if it's be more convenient for Jacobite, but I need (want) you to throw the link on here to the scenario.
      Unbelievable!

Comment

Originally posted by Darius871
        I could if it's be more convenient for Jacobite, but I need (want) you to throw the link on here to the scenario.

It's probably easiest if you download the 3 files on the first page, and then I'll send you the current rules and events files.
        'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'

Comment

Originally posted by Darius871
          It's all yours. Although I going to, sooner or later, get in on one of these.

Comment

Ok, send them over and meanwhile I'll do a little single player.

BTW, my AOL account doesn't take attachments for some reason, so send files to this address:

darius8712@hotmail.com

Also, please don't send messages to that address, as they won't be read, only files.
            Unbelievable!

Comment

LOL... no-one wants to play china... i did it was FUN!!
              "Whoever wants peace, be prepared for war"- Soundwave

Comment

I just sent the files. When you're ready to go, it's your turn and the password is: leanne

Comment

Working...
                X