Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WW2 Scenario - "Year of Decision" is new and ready for beta test!! Signup here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WW2 Scenario - "Year of Decision" is new and ready for beta test!! Signup here!

Greetings to all - I have just completed the beta version of my new WW2 scenario, entitled "1941 - Germany's Year of Decision". You start in July of 1941 with an attempt of Operation Sealion, and go from there, all the way through 68 whopping turns to 1946.

Please email me for beta-testing, I'm anxious to see what people think. Thanks!
    "What is history but a fable agreed upon?" -Napoleon

I'll try it, but I can't promise a grand committment. Is there anything that sets this apart from other WW2 scenarios?

Email it to societyeternal@aol.com

Comment

Eternal's right in some ways, there are hundreds of WW2 scens crawling around here and there.
      But anyway, I'd like to playtest your scenario. Just email it to markus.artner@gmx.at
      War doesn't prove who is right, only who is left.

Comment

Regretfully, no. Since this is my first scenario, basically I spiffed up the original wwii.scn file with events, new cities, new units and (hopefully) more fun.

Still interested?

Comment

Well, send it over to Stefan.Haertel@t-online.de
          Don't expect all too much of comments, though (a couple of mails perhaps).

------------------
          Follow the masses!
          30,000 lemmings can't be wrong!

Our survival is based on continouus changing.
          -Mao Tse-Tung
          God might have created us as equals, but democracy and science pretty
          much screwed that whole idea..
          -Onepaul

Visit my Homepage at: http://members.xoom.com/SHaertel/Index.html
          Follow the masses!
          30,000 lemmings can't be wrong!

Comment

I'll do it...

pap1723@aol.com

Comment

I will test it too
              Johnny

JohnnyD910@email.msn.com

Comment

Thanks, guys. I haven't been here for weeks, (I've been soooo busy with work) and I didn't see the two new arrivals. I need to say, though, that while adding a new unit to the list (K-5 Rail Gun), the entire scenario crashed - EVERYTHING IS GONE.

All of the units were renamed and all of their attributes were altered, I lost all of the events and all of the titles for the leaders have gone awry. (Spice Hitler, Whale Stalin, Oil Churchill... )

It's going to be a while before I can get it back up and running (unless the few people that I sent v0.4 to can send it back to me), so if you're still interested, contact me personally at ckpickar@maine.rr.com.

Disclaimer: My scenario does not seek to overshadow Petroski's or Thompson's fabulous WWII scenarios. I'm shamed to say that I have used many of John's "Ansteig" units without remorse, so if you're expecting a revolutionary new scenario, you will be disappointed. If you just want to have some fun, I think my scenario will do a good job.

Whew...too much to say...

Comment

I'll try it. Send it to DaiVietVu@netscape.net

War bares a sword's steel.
                  Autumn leaves reflects color,
                  A samurai's blood.

Tai-Sho Minobu Tesuhara
                  [This message has been edited by VietMinh (edited July 21, 2000).]

Comment

Working...
                  X