You too can learn to draw with the Nemo method! TM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prometeus:
    The Nashorn was not mechanized artillery but a tank hunter. You might be thinking of the Hummel that looked just like the Nashorn but had a 150mm artillery gun on it. There is one in Redfront, as well as a Wespe (Smaller version w/105mm on PzKw II chassis). I also have an M40 "Long Tom" which was the American heavy SP artillery of 1944-45 in "Second Front".

Comment

Sorry Nemo, my mistake!!!
      Pictures on my book are indeed inverted... that what happens on work when guys thinked to more delightful stuff!!!
      P.S. i recently snapped a lot of pictures from PZ 2... OOOPS - SAID BEFORE !!!

[This message has been edited by Prometeus (edited June 25, 2000).]
      "Io non volgo le spalle dinnanzi al nemico!!!" - il Conte di San Sebastiano al messo del comandante in capo, battaglia dell'Assietta
      "E' più facile far passare un cammello per la cruna di un ago che un pensiero nel cervello di Bush!!!" - Zelig
      "Live fire, and not cold steel, now resolve battles" - Marshall de Puysegur

Comment

techumseh and I have offered in English and Russian to help him with whatever is needed to finish the scenario. But all he ever gave us was cryptic answers. I would love to see more of the units too, if the ones on his website are any indication of what is in store.

I imagine from what Alex has said you made the trains naval units. There's another way to do it in ToT, too
        "You give a guy a crown and it goes straight to his head."
        -OOTS

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by Stefan Härtel on 06-23-2000 03:18 PM
          If anyone is interested: I have a good assembly of colour pictures of numerous tanks and war machines as well as uniforms from the 20th century

I'd be interested in German/Italian tanks and artillery of the early thirties(I'm currently working on a scen about the Austrian Civil War).
          If you have some please be so generous and email them to markus.artner@gmx.at
          War doesn't prove who is right, only who is left.

Comment

I'm sorry to say this, but all I have are tanks of WW2 and later (except for one built in 1936, the Panzerkampfwagen 3)
            But Austrian civil war sounds interesting. All I know about it is that there was one, but I can neither say when nor why... It would be nice if you could tell me something about it.

------------------
            Follow the masses!
            30,000 lemmings can't be wrong!

Our survival is based on continouus changing.
            -Mao Tse-Tung
            God might have created us as equals, but democracy and science pretty
            much screwed that whole idea..
            -Onepaul

Visit my Homepage at: http://members.xoom.com/SHaertel/Index.html
            Follow the masses!
            30,000 lemmings can't be wrong!

Comment

Out of curiosity, what is nemo? I have never heard of it before.
              I have walked since the dawn of time and were ever I walk, death is sure to follow. As surely as night follows day.

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by Deathwalker on 07-06-2000 09:29 AM
                Out of curiosity, what is nemo? I have never heard of it before.

Nemo was the Captain of the Nautilus, a submarine in Jules Verne's "20,000 Leauges Under the Sea" (also seen in the FW Verne scenario by Mick Uhl).

You can find many of 'our' Captain Nemo's senarios at 'The War Gallery' - chat.ru/~kabalero/ including the highly praised 'Red Front'.

Is that what you were after?

[This message has been edited by Cam (edited July 07, 2000).]

Comment

Plus "nemo" is Latin for "no man" or "no one."
                  "You give a guy a crown and it goes straight to his head."
                  -OOTS

Comment

The Austrian Civil War happened in February 1934. This so-called 'civil war' was a struggle between the Social Democrats and the Austrian government which only lasted for 5 days in fact.
                    Playing the Social Democrats you would have a hard time defending against the government and you can only win if you survive long enough to call out a general strike. (I don't know yet how to make this, but it should seriously cut down government ressources as all workers go on strike throughout the country)
                    Playing the government you have to beat the rebels and keep the military powers of Fascist Italy and Nazi Germany from marching in.
                    You could also play Italy or Germany and try to take control over a bit of Austria or the whole country.
                    I haven't yet worked it out completely, but that's what I think the scenario would be like.
                    War doesn't prove who is right, only who is left.

Comment

Working...
                    X