New Scenario: EuroFlood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Scenario: EuroFlood

My newest creation, EuroFlood - Europe After the Apocalype - The Sequel to USA 2500.

This was created on the same premise as USA 2500 (hence why it's a sequel) and keeps in tune with the original storyline. This scen tho has a lot more random events, so watch your back.

I mean't to write this right after I wrote USA 2500, which was in 1997...

It has all new wonders, units, techs, improvements and so on. Tho almost all the graphics are recycled. It's still a lot of fun to play.

You can download it here:
    Latest news coverage, email, free stock quotes, live scores and video are just the beginning. Discover more every day at Yahoo!

Re: New Scenario: EuroFlood

Just what we need. Another sci-fi scenario.

Originally posted by WarVoid
    I mean't to write this right after I wrote USA 2500, which was in 1997...
    That was yours??!! Is this the same one that Microprose put in their Best of net collection in CiC?

[Edit: Hey! You nicked that pic off the Gamma World Referees screen! ]

Comment

You're thinking of "USA 2010".
      "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.

Comment

I have no idea how MPS picked their "bestonet," presumably with a dart board because a lot of those scenarios are just awful.

Comment

Yeah, MicroProse picked some REALLY crappy scenarios. Antonio Leal musta been a friend, cause he got three scenarios in there plus worked with John Possidente on his book/scen collection.

And the scary part is that I can recite all this from memory...

And yes, that title pic was ripped from a Gamma World site. The original USA 2500 is available on CivFanatics (used to be on CSC) and is listed under my real name, not WarVoid.

Comment

Working...
          X