Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Units for scenario... what do you think?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Units for scenario... what do you think?

What do you think? These units will be used if I go forward with my Reign of Steel scenario. The first one is a slave laborer. The second is a "Eater" which gathers raw material from the rubble that many old cities have become in the future. The third is used by the robots for mobile battlefield supervision. The fourth is a little 'bot meant to keep the slaves under control. The fifth serves mostly the function but can also defend from attack. The sixth is the backbone of the robots' armies, and are mainly reserved for use in case one Zone ever go to war with another.

They seems OK to me.
    What about a Gundam-style Battle Robot?
    "Io non volgo le spalle dinnanzi al nemico!!!" - il Conte di San Sebastiano al messo del comandante in capo, battaglia dell'Assietta
    "E' più facile far passare un cammello per la cruna di un ago che un pensiero nel cervello di Bush!!!" - Zelig
    "Live fire, and not cold steel, now resolve battles" - Marshall de Puysegur

Comment

"Gundam"? Maybe, if it fits the scenario. Most of the units are from a GURPS world book.

Comment

Yup, but first i have to search it *... A little question - how have you put pics in topic (edit: yup, i discovered it myself...)?

* Edit: in my handy-made personal Civ2 pics collection.

[This message has been edited by Prometeus (edited June 19, 2000).]
        "Io non volgo le spalle dinnanzi al nemico!!!" - il Conte di San Sebastiano al messo del comandante in capo, battaglia dell'Assietta
        "E' più facile far passare un cammello per la cruna di un ago che un pensiero nel cervello di Bush!!!" - Zelig

Comment

To Eternal

Got my pic ?

Comment

Nice job.
            When can we expect a playtesting version to be ready?

Comment

I've kind of been side-tracked and resumed work on my Warsaw Pact vs. NATO scenario, but I don't know how long I'll be at that. I've been thinking of returning to Reign of Steel lately, or at least keep drawing the units.

Comment

Working...
              X