X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Too late.
    Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

I don't know what soairse means, but saoirse is the Irish word for freedom!

An bhfuil aon Gaeilge agaibh anseo sa SLeague?
      STDs are like pokemon... you gotta catch them ALL!!!

Comment

...and I though that Finnish and Polish were bad enough

If this keeps up I'm going to start posting in rhyming slang
        'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'
        - Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Comment

Case, wait till I post in "Schwizertüütsch" (might be a wrong spelling, but as it's not really a "written" language ) and then you'll start to really worry...
          Ankh-Morpork, we have an orangutan...
          Discworld Scenario: http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...8&pagenumber=1
          POMARJ Scenario:http://www.apolyton.com/forums/showt...8&pagenumber=1
          LOST LEGIONS Scenario:http://www.apolyton.com/forums/showt...hreadid=169464

Comment

Thanks Henrik, i've been looking all over for that PBEM guide.

Comment

Originally posted by our_man
              I don't know what soairse means, but saoirse is the Irish word for freedom!

An bhfuil aon Gaeilge agaibh anseo sa SLeague?
              Danke, our_man... i'll have something to say to a "deficiente retino imbecille" webmaster... to put wrong infos on the net should be considered a crime.

PS Jacobite, don't worry. It's not my intention to remember the faith of the Saxons!!!
              "Io non volgo le spalle dinnanzi al nemico!!!" - il Conte di San Sebastiano al messo del comandante in capo, battaglia dell'Assietta
              "E' più facile far passare un cammello per la cruna di un ago che un pensiero nel cervello di Bush!!!" - Zelig
              "Live fire, and not cold steel, now resolve battles" - Marshall de Puysegur

Comment

Originally posted by WarVoid
                Thanks Henrik, i've been looking all over for that PBEM guide.
                Dude, all ya had ta do was ask.

-FMK.

Comment

Originally posted by Prometeus
                  PS Jacobite, don't worry. It's not my intention to remember the faith of the Saxons!!!
                  As the "King of Italian trouble makers" it may intrest you to know that Jacobite kings James III, Charles III, and Henry IX are all buried in Italy!

Comment

Working...
                  X