Multiplayer Hotseat Scenarios?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiplayer Hotseat Scenarios?

I asked this elsewhere and didn't get any response, maybe it was the wrong forum.

Is there any way to enable and then disable cheats in the multiplayer hotseat game?

I have four reasons for doing this, none of which have anything to do with cheating during multiplayer games.

First, to set game conditions otherwise not available in default setup (e.g. tech limits).

Secondly, to set up new conditions in play (e.g. random events in terrain like the geographic effects of volcanic eruptions).

Thirdly, to set up an MP hotseat scenario where I can play all the seats, and change them for varied challenges and conditions.

Fourthly, I sometimes play with a weird group of friends that would like to opportunity to really mess with each others' minds during play. We think it might add a really bizarre element to suddenly find things in a heretofore unexpected state of chaos.

I guess the real question is, can MP hotseat scenarios be made on the fly, rather than from the beginning using the editor?
Working...
X