Borodino 1812 Scenario

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Borodino 1812 Scenario

I'm searching for a Borodino 1812 Scenario (rather specific place and time, I know) for Civ2 MGE. I haven't found anything as of yet. Even a scenario that encompassed this period of time (but not Napoleon's entire campaign) could be potnetially helpful. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

I have seen scenario called "war of 1812" or something like this. I haven't played it but maybe this is what you are looking for.

Edited: I was wrong, this scenario is about America.

Comment

Thanks for the attempt though! I found that one through an online search as well.

Comment

there is not a single scenario about a specific war in europe during the napoleonic era,
        someone was working on a peninsular war one for a while and i tried to make one about Waterloo, but the only ones out there are generic ones,

why Borodino??
        have you readen "war and peace" lately??
        Second President of Apolytonia, and Vice-President twice
        Shemir Naldayev, 1st Ukrainian front comander at the Red front democracy gamePresidente de la Republica de España in the Civil War Demogame
        miguelsana@mixmail.com

Comment

There was only one scenario about a single battle which I'm aware of. It was the Battle of Gettysburg. The problem is that Civ is much more suitable for strategic level scenarios than tactical ones. There are no partial losses, no routs, no command control or supply and no ranged units. Most of the features like technology, forms of government, etc. are strategic in nature.
          Tecumseh's Village, Home of Fine Civilization Scenarios

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

We are hosting a Borodino 1812 Historical Convention and Napoleonic Commemoration and need to handle some pre-event operational things and Civ2 looks like a good choice.

So... that's why Borodino. You can see more about it at www.jodiecon.org if you are interested.

Comment

Originally posted by techumseh
              There was only one scenario about a single battle which I'm aware of. It was the Battle of Gettysburg. The problem is that Civ is much more suitable for strategic level scenarios than tactical ones. There are no partial losses, no routs, no command control or supply and no ranged units. Most of the features like technology, forms of government, etc. are strategic in nature.
              was a very complicated and huge scenario,
              i just played a few turns, there were a few thousands of units..
              Second President of Apolytonia, and Vice-President twice
              Shemir Naldayev, 1st Ukrainian front comander at the Red front democracy gamePresidente de la Republica de España in the Civil War Demogame
              miguelsana@mixmail.com

Comment

Working...
              X