Why?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why?

In the moment, I am writing the events for a scenario of mine. I'm working with the events-editor, but in a few events I need to create units for the barbarians and so I've to write them in the windows-txt-editor. But for some reasons, the handwritten events aren't accepted and don't appear in the game.

Can somebody tell me how to get them working or how to get barbarian units created with the Civ-Events-Editor?
    Alles ist möglich! Nichts wird uns aufhalten!
    Solidarität mit Island!

Join the Þ ß ð ä ö ü õ - Front!

Things like these were one of the reasons why I stopped using the editors long, long ago... in other words, my sollution to the problem is not to use the editor in the first place.
    Follow the masses!
    30,000 lemmings can't be wrong!

Comment

Three words:

Notepad! Notepad! Notepad!

Comment

You need to delevent.exe your *.savs.
        Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

Hmm, now I think, somebody must be terrible wrong with my civ or computer.
          Because this is not the first version of Events I wrote for the scenario (I think, its now the 5th or 4th version...). The first one I wrote with the notepad. There where 2 parts of events. The first part worked fine, but when i loaded the second part, the game didn't accept the "Events-Text", just the createunit-events, but not the turns of unitcreation.
          And in both parts, civ crashed, when I tried to read the events with the Editor.

So I decided to use the editor now, to get them work fine this time... But I think, civ don't likes me...

@Stefan Härtel: Das Szenario handelt übrigens davon, dass sich Franken von Bayern lossagt und es zum Krieg zwischen den beiden Ländern kommt
          Solidarität mit Island!

Comment

Sag' bloß... bist du Franke? Ich wohne in der Nähe von Erlangen...
            Follow the masses!

Comment

Jepp, bin ich! Wohne in Nürnberg.
              Könnte man sich ja fast mal treffen.
              Solidarität mit Island!

Comment

Das glaube ich jetzt einfach nicht...
                Naja, klar könnte man sich mal treffen... sind ja bald Ferien (und etwas Motivation könnte ich momentan sowieso gebrauchen...)
                Follow the masses!

Comment

Working...
                X