Test Of Time - Worth buying?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Test Of Time - Worth buying?

I know that ToT has new tools for scenario makers, but what exactly does it offer?

Is it worth buying if I already own CiC and FW?
    The breakfast of champions is the opposition.

"A japaneze warrior once destroyed one of my modern armours.i nuked the warrior" -- philippe666

Well I own it and id say... nah...
    It is basically new graphics and 3 new mod packs. Nothing critical but if youve got the spare cash, sure why not
    "Live Long and Profit"

Comment

Yeah I'd buy it, only if you can figure out how to undo the graphics lockout on scenaros...
      Georgi Nikolai Anzyakov, Commander Grand Northern Front, Red Front Democracy Game

Comment

This question has been posed many times before - I would suggest that if you're seriously into scenarios, or really interested in checking out either the multi-map feature or the animated graphics and the price is within your budget, then by all means. If you're not that much into scenarios and the other bits and pieces appear like window dressing at best, then maybe it's not for you.

See; apolyton.net/forums/Forum29/HTML/000710.html and apolyton.net/forums/Forum29/HTML/000698.html as a couple of recent discussion threads on this matter - although if you dig deep enough I'm sure you could pull up about ten.

Comment

Keep in mind that you should be able to find it for about 10 bucks. I got it from a bargain bin months ago at that price, and I've since seen it advertised at Fry's for $9.95. IMO, it's easily worth that much for the multi-map feature.
          "THE" plus "IRS" makes "THEIRS". Coincidence? I think not.

Comment

Working...
          X