• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is anyone checking here?
    Unbelievable!

Comment

Whpo's next?

Comment

Pap's. It was kinda convenient that this game was so slow that it wasn't his turn until after the month he was gone, and he's back now.
        Unbelievable!

Comment

I agree with Darius, let's use the new version.
          Playing with this version is pointless because it has so many problems. Version 0.3 is out, but I think we should wait 2 days, because version 0.4 is almost ready, and that fixes a slew of other problems. Let me know, if we do not agree, I will play my turn.

Pap

Comment

I agree, let's do v4. I don't see why the others would disagree, since the allied civs have pretty short turns anyway and they wouldn't be losing much.

BTW pap, what do you think we should do about the two civfan games?
            Unbelievable!

Comment

Ok, on Thursday, June 20, I will be leaving for a three-week vacation that will end on July 11th. On most of my PBEM's I will get subs, but for this game and a few others I decided not to since they are moving so slow anyway that it'll be two weeks until my turn. If surprisingly this gets going quickly, you guys can try to find somebody to play it, or just have the player who is playing my ally Germany play it.

I may have civless internet access a few times while I'm gone, so I can still see what's going on and talk strategy with anyone who takes over for me her if that happens.

Thanks.
              Unbelievable!

Comment

Working...
              X