Working on Research Rate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Working on Research Rate

I'm working on the research rate / paradigm effects with interesting results... I'll post them later this week

After an hour and a half of number crunching, I have to say that it's not as cut and dry as I had hoped...

maybe if I continue running the numbers I'll come up with their equation...

Comment

Uhh, isn't the research rate/paradigm already explained in one of the manuals?

BTW, you should really pick up a copy of John Possidente's Civ2 Scenario design book. If just for laughs, i'd swear the thing references 'Poly directly.

Comment

Well I just put down $30 on that scenario book. You'd better be right warvoid

Comment

The book should also come with a CD containing two new scens by Possidente himself. I only paid $15 for it brand new at Babbages.

If you didn't get the CD, I can always zip up the two scens and send them to you.

Comment

Well when the book is out of print and you are on the ass end of the world... can't exactly go to babages anymore and find it

Comment

Nothing in the book about the powers behind the Paradigm rate aside from a more elaborate wording of "Higher = slower. Lower = faster."

Where's my $30 WarVoid?

Comment

Working...
              X