Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comrade playtesters report to the front!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comrade playtesters report to the front!

The playtest version of "RED OCTOBER" will be finished this weekend. I'm looking for a few serious playtesters who can take it for a test drive over the next couple of weeks. You need Test of Time for this one. If you are interested, please send me your email address. I should be able to get the files to you no later than Monday or Tuesday. Thanks.
    Attached Files
    Tecumseh's Village, Home of Fine Civilization Scenarios

www.tecumseh.150m.com

I'll be a playtester

please

seanie_babes@hotmail.com
    "Whoever wants peace, be prepared for war"- Soundwave

Comment

Meeeeee.

I´d like to test this scn. My new mail adress is bebro@t-online.de ...

How big is it?
      Blah

Comment

Sign me up! Test of time has been gathering dust for awhile now, might as well put it to good use.

And it's a welcome break to Freeciv until they decide on scenario support (still a long time away!).

My email adress: thomas@-(spam remove this part )-worldonline.nl
        Skeptics should forego any thought of convincing the unconvinced that we hold the torch of truth illuminating the darkness. A more modest, realistic, and achievable goal is to encourage the idea that one may be mistaken. Doubt is humbling and constructive; it leads to rational thought in weighing alternatives and fully reexamining options, and it opens unlimited vistas.

Elie A. Shneour Skeptical Inquirer

Comment

Re: Meeeeee.

Originally posted by BeBro
          How big is it?
          I'm going to send a basic version out for playtesting, without all the extra "chrome" files, so probably under 5 MB.

Thanks for your interest, everyone.

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

techumseh, have you send it already?

Sorry I´ll not be impatient, but I had some mail problems during the last week, so I better ask...
            Blah

Comment

No. I have some last minute glitches to fix. Tonight it should be ready.

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

Can you send me just the unit files?

That's all I really want to look at

darthveda@hotmail.com

Comment

Well I just took a quick look, graphics are well done. It isn't as overwhelming as RF was at the start. Which is a plus for the newbies. You only start with a handful of cities under your control and a small army of red guards to take other cities in the following turns.

More later...
                  Skeptics should forego any thought of convincing the unconvinced that we hold the torch of truth illuminating the darkness. A more modest, realistic, and achievable goal is to encourage the idea that one may be mistaken. Doubt is humbling and constructive; it leads to rational thought in weighing alternatives and fully reexamining options, and it opens unlimited vistas.

Elie A. Shneour Skeptical Inquirer

Comment

Working...
                  X