Regarding SLeague Website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leo.... check your mail

btw, if you have trouble accessing sleague.apolyton.net, try apolyton.net/sleague
    Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

While Apolyton is on a temporary server, use this link for the Cradle of Civilization.

Comment

Why the site doesn't work?!?!?!?

Il sito della SLeague non funziona ancora...

Leo, lavora pelandrone!!!!

* pelandrone = kinda of lazy bones...
        Attached Files
        "Io non volgo le spalle dinnanzi al nemico!!!" - il Conte di San Sebastiano al messo del comandante in capo, battaglia dell'Assietta
        "E' più facile far passare un cammello per la cruna di un ago che un pensiero nel cervello di Bush!!!" - Zelig
        "Live fire, and not cold steel, now resolve battles" - Marshall de Puysegur

Comment

Henrik, you don't mind if I copy your PBEM guide to the Civ2 Webring Forum, do you?
          Civilization Webring Forum

Comment

Originally posted by SCDARS
            Henrik, you don't mind if I copy your PBEM guide to the Civ2 Webring Forum, do you?
            Ah hem, it ours.

And sure, go right ahead.

-FMK.

Comment

Sorry for the misconception(sp?), and thanks for your permission as well
              Civilization Webring Forum

Comment

It might get updated in the near future though, if it does, I'll send you a copy of the new version
                No Fighting here, this is the war room!

Comment

FMK and Henrik, are you guys interested in adding a section on how to include simultanous link-ups in PBEMs?
                  I've got a fairly detailed and 90% finished guide on how to do this which I'd be happy to finish off and send to you...
                  'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'
                  - Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Comment

Case

I have been thinking about writing a thread on this subject for a few days!!

So now that you've nearly done it, I've got the best excuse to be lazy...
                    Ankh-Morpork, we have an orangutan...
                    Discworld Scenario: http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...8&pagenumber=1
                    POMARJ Scenario:http://www.apolyton.com/forums/showt...8&pagenumber=1
                    LOST LEGIONS Scenario:http://www.apolyton.com/forums/showt...hreadid=169464

Comment

Originally posted by Case
                      FMK and Henrik, are you guys interested in adding a section on how to include simultanous link-ups in PBEMs?
                      I've got a fairly detailed and 90% finished guide on how to do this which I'd be happy to finish off and send to you...
                      Sure, send away

Comment

Good idea Nick

Yeah, since I have never had to do an online meeting for a PBEM I guess we shouldn't cover that. I'll get it from Henrik whenever I see him again, which maybe never. Got me a job now H. Nothing fancy but it is smack in the middle of Swedish internettin' hours, so we wont meet up alot. Also, I've gone and lost that addy for WWIIEXPPBEM. I'm gonna need that addy again via email if you please.

-FMK.

Comment

Re: Good idea Nick

Mail sent.

Comment

OK, I'll finish it off this weekend and send it to you guys.
                            'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'
                            - Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Comment

Working...
                            X