Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Civ 3 scenarios - any developments?

A couple of questions:
    Have Fixaxis given any hints on wether they'll release a scenario editor?
    Has anyone made an editor yet? (and not been torn apart by Firaxis's legal hell hounds)
    'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'
    - Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Question for Case: When will you release Cruel Sea 2.o? I'm really looking foward to it?

And Firaxis said they will make an scenario editor, which I think they will, but I probably will take a while (these things take time, at least if you want it done nicely)
    A proud citizen of the only convicted terrorist harboring nation!

.13 posts per day, and proud of it!

Comment

Re: Civ 3 scenarios - any developments?

Originally posted by Case
      Have Fixaxis given any hints on wether they'll release a scenario editor?
      I was hopeful on this note until a certain thread (now deleted) in which Dan M. used the phrase "when/if" in referring to its release.
      The "when" I could live with - even though the box it was sold in specifically referred to scenarios and editting on the back, but I found the "if" completely unacceptable and have now pretty much given up on civ3.

Comment

Well hopefully they'll release a scenario editor with a patch, probably it'll be released with the multiplayer expansion, although I dread to think they'll have it as a separate expansion pack.

Comment

Yah. I think I owe Techumseh an apology. I thought he was being overly pessimistic and skeptical when he brought up civ3 CiC, civ3 FW civ3 MGE etc.
          Now its looking as though he might've been right ...

Comment

Working...
          X