No announcement yet.

This is units for scenario updates....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is units for scenario updates....

Age of War...
    "Whoever wants peace, be prepared for war"- Soundwave

I don't see anything
    'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'
    - Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Comment

Sorry everyone but the bloody things are too big in .gif so i cant post them

Comment

Break it into two or more files and post them.
        Georgi Nikolai Anzyakov, Commander Grand Northern Front, Red Front Democracy Game

Comment

Here Goes...
          Attached Files

Comment

New Ones for Blood&Iron....
            Attached Files

Comment

Coldwarx.....
              Attached Files

Comment

Second Riech.... Thats all i've done, thanks to all the artists!
                Attached Files

Comment

Great Minds think alike! ;-)

Soundwave: Just finished last night a complete mod of Second Reich (units, cities, terrain, etc) and its funny how similar we managed to make each others units.bmp and the choice of unit graphics. I would have released it except I am looking for some of the planes that still need to be Nemo-ized: Caproni CA.36, DH.4, Avro 504K, Pheonix FH7, and PC-10. If anyone wants to do these I will credit you. Here is the file I have so far (the ones with the red dot need to be replaced):
                  Georgi Nikolai Anzyakov, Commander Grand Northern Front, Red Front Democracy Game

Comment

Hmmm, the server or something is really slow today. Well here is the picture that didn't attach:
                    Attached Files

Comment

oh yeah!

SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you thank you thank you!!! I love it!

ANZAC, I would like to see the other mods you made as well. These should be uploaded somewhere so they don't get lost in the abyss of apolyton's forums. I'm gonna play this scenario again!
                      Re-elect Bush!

Comment

Well MJ (is that ok?), I that is my main modification of a scenario. I haven't made any others, but I could if I wanted to. All I need for the SReich graphics mod are the Caproni CA.36, DH.4, Avro 504K, Pheonix FH7, and PC-10 in a Nemoeque form. Can anyone help? Sorry I took so long to get back Apolyton was sort of down

Comment

Working...
                        X