365 Days since last Update...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 365 Days since last Update...

Its less than two hours from being 365 days(1 year) from the last Scenario League Update. I know that St. Leo was supposed to start updating the site, but there had been problems in the past. So i was wondering if there was any news available on how much progress was being made. Hopefully, the site will be relaunched in two hours, on the aniversy of the last update, but that doesn't seem too likely. I know extremely little about maintaining a website, so i can't imagine the probelms that are coming up, but I hope we get the website back soon

er, the last update was the 6th of March 2001
    'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'
    - Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Comment

damn, my bad, but its still been a long while. i was looking at the top anouncement line which says december 10

Comment

Well, even so, I'd still like to see Sleague updated.
        Georgi Nikolai Anzyakov, Commander Grand Northern Front, Red Front Democracy Game

Comment

I need an FTP account with actual rights and Markos' email appears to be broken.
          Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

Try posting your problems on the Apolyton/Community board - Mark appears to check there regularly
            'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'
            - Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Comment

Working...
            X