X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Re: Russian Civil War

Originally posted by ravagon

Wow!
    That new "diplomat" looks simply amazing (albeit a little undiplomatic with the sword shaped thing).
    Actually, that's the White Guard militia
    Georgi Nikolai Anzyakov, Commander Grand Northern Front, Red Front Democracy Game

Comment

A renovation of a renovation?

I liked the RCW renovation so much I started playing the scenario again. As I was playing I noticed a few things, so I thought a add something. So here is the updated units.bmp.
      Attached Files
      Georgi Nikolai Anzyakov, Commander Grand Northern Front, Red Front Democracy Game

Comment

Here it is so everyone can see. I added some missing shields and nemo-ized some units. Personally, I like the armored train, just don't know why
        Attached Files

Comment

Thank you both. I've also been inspired enough to start an updated version, using ToT. I was always short of events space in this one, and ToT has triple the room. It should be ready for playtesting by New Years Day. Any takers?
          Tecumseh's Village, Home of Fine Civilization Scenarios

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

Wow, that armoured train looks great
            'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'
            - Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Comment

Techumseh: sure, I'd be willing to. Also, you might want to have everything but railroads as impassible and set all the units except the rail ones to move across between the two. See what I mean?

Case: Thanks, I thought there should be a Nemo-esque armored train. The one from Alex's scenario is good, but it doesn't have a locomotive.

Comment

Thanks ANZAC. What a great idea for rail units. I couldn't have come up with a better idea myself.
                Tecumseh's Village, Home of Fine Civilization Scenarios

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

Ofcourse, I have such original ideas.

Comment

Neat.
                    Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by St Leo
                      Neat.
                      I believe you mean bump

Comment

Oh boy! me in my youth!

Comment

Good bump Leo. I've done graphics upgrades for most of the scenarios I've downloaded over the years, but they were all lost together with 2 unfinished scenarios when my PC died recently.

Anyone else got scenario revamps to post?
                          http://sleague.apolyton.net/index.ph...ory:Civ2_Units

Comment

As this came up in another thread [thanks for finding it EmuGod]...

*bump*
                            'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'
                            - Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Comment

Working...
                            X