Asking for an opinion...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asking for an opinion...

Ok, take a look and please post your comments here...
    Attached Files
    "Io non volgo le spalle dinnanzi al nemico!!!" - il Conte di San Sebastiano al messo del comandante in capo, battaglia dell'Assietta
    "E' più facile far passare un cammello per la cruna di un ago che un pensiero nel cervello di Bush!!!" - Zelig
    "Live fire, and not cold steel, now resolve battles" - Marshall de Puysegur

Tha Austro-prussian city style - with walls, this time...
    Attached Files
    "Io non volgo le spalle dinnanzi al nemico!!!" - il Conte di San Sebastiano al messo del comandante in capo, battaglia dell'Assietta
    "E' più facile far passare un cammello per la cruna di un ago che un pensiero nel cervello di Bush!!!" - Zelig

Comment

Spain with walls

Spain with walls...
      Attached Files

Comment

... and without walls.
        Attached Files

Comment

French-english stile - no walls...

Kinda french-english stile...
          Attached Files

Comment

... with walls.

So whatcha'ya think about it?
            Attached Files

Comment

Looks great! Fabulous!
              The Lost Geologist Blog
              http://lostgeologist.blogspot.com

Comment

They all look the same to me, but the basic design is great.

Comment

Nice work
                  'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'
                  - Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Comment

Neat work. What are you going to use them for? Look like XVIII century to me.

Comment

Speaking as someone who's architechturally challenged ... they look great to me too.

Uh, Prussian, Spanish and English. That means its probably set in ... Europe?

Comment

Originally posted by Scott F
                        They all look the same to me, but the basic design is great.
                        I'll change some colours, then... thanks ScottF!

El Awrence, Ravagon...

Comment

Aha! Its for the Indian one! I knew it all along...
                          Er, I mean the Austrian one.

Pls keep us informed

Comment

Would you able to place those fortifications in front of other city styles (for a scenario of mine, yours are fine as they are ofcourse)?
                            No Fighting here, this is the war room!

Comment

I don't know... it depends a lot from cities' graphics pixels... I can post you my "beta" walls if you want...

PS AVATARS ARE BACK, HUH? I'm going tired of this legionary... Avanti Savoia!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X