Final Days (finally)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final Days (finally)

I've deiced to release my latest scenario for ToT entitled "Final Days", about the true heros of WWII. I've just emailed apolyton and civfanatics about hosting it so hopefully it will be downloadable soon. It might take a while because its almost 20mb zipped up. I have only playtested up to Kursk, and originally I wasn't going to release it until I playtested the whole thing but alas, I don't have time for that. I doubt anyone will play past Stalingrad in the first place since it's one of my standard large scale wars with turns that take over 10 minutes to complete. I will admit that I did not do such a complete job on this since there are probably bugs in the latter half of the events, and some things I may have missed. If there is enough interest I may update the scenario over Christmas to fix some things. When the scen gets uploaded I will post links here.
    Re-elect Bush!

Re: Final Days (finally)

Originally posted by MagyarCrusader
    I've deiced to release my latest scenario for ToT entitled "Final Days", about the true heros of WWII.
    And who exactly would that be?

-FMK.

Comment

And who exactly would that be?
      The Hungarians no doubt!
      "It woulda been nice to have naked midgets serving us cocktails everyday." - Brandon Boyd of Incubus

"...gays who, because they just NEEDED their orgies..." -Mr. A. Speer

Comment

Well... I was going to say the Einstatz groups but I like the Hungarians as well.
        Re-elect Bush!

Comment

Great!
          I was waiting this scenario for ages...

Comment

Hi Mike!

I can playtest your scenario. And after 1943 too! I like playing scenarios where human is in defensive side.

Comment

Originally posted by Marko
              I like playing scenarios where human is in defensive side.
              That makes me laugh for reasons I won't explain yet.
              The strategically impaired,
              -Cal

Comment

Originally posted by MagyarCrusader
                Well... I was going to say the Einstatz groups but I like the Hungarians as well.
                I'm hoping this is a mistake or just a bad joke.
                Tecumseh's Village, Home of Fine Civilization Scenarios

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

Originally posted by techumseh

http://www.aish.com/holocaust/overview/he05n19.htm
                  I'm inclined to remebmer MC's posts on the OT forum in the days after 9/11... I have no idea what is going on here.
                  I refute it thus!
                  "Destiny! Destiny! No escaping that for me!"

Comment

I'm inclined to remebmer MC's posts on the OT forum in the days after 9/11... I have no idea what is going on here.
                    Okay, you canadians have had your say, it was in bad taste, now let's move on and get back on subject.
                    "I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." -- General George S. Patton
                    "Guinness sucks!" -- Me

Comment

Let's not turn another thread into an argument about the Holocaust, its participants, or how it should be depicted in scenarios.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott F
                        Let's not turn another thread into an argument about the Holocaust, its participants, or how it should be depicted in scenarios.
                        Well said Scott.
                        "I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." -- General George S. Patton
                        "Guinness sucks!" -- Me

Comment

At first, the name of this bastards was not "Einstatzgruppen" but "Einsatzgruppen".
                          And I totally agree with techumseh. Hope, this was just a bad joke from MC
                          Alles ist möglich! Nichts wird uns aufhalten!
                          Solidarität mit Island!

Join the Þ ß ð ä ö ü õ - Front!

Comment

Does anybody know where I can download a reliable FREE ftp program? Thunderfall said he couldn't take my scenario through email but I must upload it to a website first.

Oh, and I don't care how many people are offended, I thought it was hilarious.
                            Re-elect Bush!

Comment

A bad joke then. MJ, you're getting weirder every year!
                              Tecumseh's Village, Home of Fine Civilization Scenarios

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

Working...
                              X