X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World War One!!

World War One!!!
    LISTEN UP TROOPS!

I want to form a civ2 scenario of world war one, please show me some world war one units, terrians, cities, a map, events and ideas, please help me.

Also alot of country names, and units ideas for these countries, so please help!

What is needed is alot, but i will put it together. Traccid00 i need your help as well i will have to enlist you, and others. I will need playtesters as well. Since i'm off work for 2weeks, I will try and get it done then!

DISMISSED

von Falkenkayn

Micheal J(i never could pronounce this name or even spell it)
    The Second Reich.

Probably the best WW1 scenario out there
    Maps, Maps, MORE MAPS!!!!

"You can't make an omelette without breaking eggs but it's amazing how many eggs you can break without making a decent omelette"

Comment

Originally posted by Grothgar
      Micheal J(i never could pronounce this name or even spell it)
      The Second Reich.

Probably the best WW1 scenario out there

Comment

I like Jesus Munoz's version as well.
        Tecumseh's Village, Home of Fine Civilization Scenarios

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

What's so difficult about Jeszenka?
          His "Second Reich" is very good.
          Jesús Munoz' scenario is also very good.
          John Petroski also made an upgraded version of the WW1 scenario coming with CiC. I don't agree with some of the changes (German navy reduced, Turkish untis look plain wrong), but it's still worth a look.
          Follow the masses!
          30,000 lemmings can't be wrong!

Comment

Soundwave, you are free to use anything/everything you need to from my Second Reich scenario. If you haven't downloaded it yet, I think you can find it at the CSC hosted site of apolyton.

What's so difficult about Jeszenka?
            I don't know either, but I've changed my name to MagyarCrusader, or just MC, to make it easier on everyone. But if you really want to get on my good side you can just call me the Hungaryan.
            Re-elect Bush!

Comment

"If the French will throw themselves with suicidal vigor against German defenses to retake worthless pieces of land, what lengths will they attempt to retake something truly important?"
              *gets warm fuzzy feeling from seeing himself quoted in a separate thread*

Comment

Well everyone!! HELP ME!

well i have a few good ideas and a few bad ones, had alot of input from people here and in civfantics!

Hopefully i'll get started on it soon, also i will post the units soon!

"If the French will throw themselves with suicidal vigor against German defenses to retake worthless pieces of land, what lengths will they attempt to retake something truly important?"
                "Whoever wants peace, be prepared for war"- Soundwave

Comment

Soundwave, what kind of help are you looking for - units? sounds? general advice? playtesting?
                  'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'
                  - Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Comment

EVERYTHING!!!EVERYTHING

Comment

Down boy. Take a few deep breaths. Consume less sugar.

Then tell us specifically what you're looking for.

Comment

UNITS

And someone to show me how two make a .bat file, so you can load the events automaticaly

ThAnKs AlL

TO THE GREAT WAR!!

Comment

Here are some units from Frog City's Imperialism.
                          Attached Files
                          Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

HELP PLEASE!!

Comment

Don't take this as too much of an offense or anything, but you seem to be doing a lot of asking without much giving...like any details, any graphic, sound, contributions of your own, what you're trying to do this scenario, and a "hook", that is, what makes your potential scenario special and why should someone play it rather than MJ's, or anyone elses.

Why don't you dl a bunch of WWI scenarios and others from the same period and see grab units and whatnot from there, or edit some, or create some yourself.

Less "yelling" too would probably be preferred

Comment

Working...
                              X