No announcement yet.

Pbem?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh and heres a map. I know it looks god damn awful really but cases good old strange way of this map is thwarting me. so this may have to do.

Also its easy to update
    Attached Files
    Maps, Maps, MORE MAPS!!!!

"You can't make an omelette without breaking eggs but it's amazing how many eggs you can break without making a decent omelette"

Comment

OK, thanks Grothgar. I'll remove the Chinese - Russian war events. I'll also take NATO's endless supply of AEGIS cruisers away. I'll add events to give the smaller powers (Arab League, APEC, Pakistan) extra units at random intervals.

BTW, how to you make those great maps?

edit: Afganistan should be shown as part of Pakistan
      'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'
      - Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Comment

hmm honestly

good taking my advice is always good lol
        and thanx for pointing out the pakistan afghanistan thing. I dont like having imperfect maps.
        And as for why am i so good at making maps? i really dont know lol. i just tried to make a map one day and found i was really good at it so ive kept on making maps. i have maps for lots of scenarios now. and i make all my maps from scratch as well. and i find it easier to do it quicker now i mean i got this one out in about 2 hours. and for this one i have kep the nations borders on just so its easy for me to fill them in if someone takes that nation. also if you take part of a nation then iwont use black borders ill just fill in the part you have taken.

anyway heres the new map
        Attached Files

"You can't make an omelette without breaking eggs but it's amazing how many eggs you can break without making a decent omelette"

Comment

and here is

and here is my masterpiece. using only a world atlas i made this map. feel free to copy it for own use

My World Map.

Praise is always welcome

DAMN IT WONT POST MY BLOODY MAP says its too big. says size musnt be over 600x0!!!! ill just attach it as a gif file zipped up then and anyone can download it if you want. but youll have to take my word for it that its my best work yet.

enjoy
          Attached Files

Comment

Wow. That really is great.
            'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'

Comment

Re: and here is

Originally posted by Grothgar
              says its too big. says size musnt be over 600x0!!!!

Yup, they have to be <600 pixels wide to fit in the threads.

-FMK.

Comment

DAMN FMK i wasnt looking for an explantion i was looking for sympathy so i could rant some more i wont even say how long it took to make that map. Oh dear. and of course ive used it for loads of scenerios like 2194 and crisis.
                Thanx case. and for how i do it seeing as i didnt really answer that last time. I just get a map and then draw it. not helpful at all is it
                Anyway hows the pbem restructuring going? im Arab league remember

Comment

Another question

How do you go about conducting dipolmatic negotiations in PBEM games?
                  I know that using the in-game negotiations is a big don't, but how do you negotiate alliances and the like? Is it OK to conduct negotiations privatly through email & PM's, or should the discussions go on message boards where everyone can see them?

Comment

Read the pbem guide attached above

Generally you can do it officially or unoficially, although I would recomend not to post your elaborate battle plans and secret pacts and such on the forums for your opponents to se

An official declaration stating that you are allied after "signing" the alliance would be nice though
                    No Fighting here, this is the war room!

Comment

Working...
                    X