Gok Blue - searching playtesters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gok Blue - searching playtesters

Plz i need some serious people to playtest my Gok blue scen!!!
    All of the people i gave this scen to playtest quitted and said me nothing about this scen. I was really "incazz...!"...
    So I playtested it, and I've experienced serious running problems with pedia.text and sounds - and i discovered that, playing as human Eastern Turuk, you have to take at least one Avaric town in five turns, otherwise game crashes suddenly ( but that's not really a problem, right? ). Once I'll have it finished and solved this weirdo TXT problem, I'll post the scen in this thread next week.

Please signup here!!!

Thanks, Prom
    "Io non volgo le spalle dinnanzi al nemico!!!" - il Conte di San Sebastiano al messo del comandante in capo, battaglia dell'Assietta
    "E' più facile far passare un cammello per la cruna di un ago che un pensiero nel cervello di Bush!!!" - Zelig
    "Live fire, and not cold steel, now resolve battles" - Marshall de Puysegur

Count me in
    nick_dowling@hotmail.com
    'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'
    - Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Comment

Well, Prom, I´ve free this week, so I could testplay it now - if this helps you

However, after that week, I´ve probably not much free time...
      Blah

Comment

Files are going to be posted tomorrow night - sorry, no sound available yet ( thanks to my temporary dumb comp... ).

Apart of you two and MagyarCrusader, anyone else wants to join the Noble Playtesting Orde?
        "Io non volgo le spalle dinnanzi al nemico!!!" - il Conte di San Sebastiano al messo del comandante in capo, battaglia dell'Assietta
        "E' più facile far passare un cammello per la cruna di un ago che un pensiero nel cervello di Bush!!!" - Zelig

Comment

Beta posted!!! EVVIVA!!!!

Ok, Test scen is ready and posted. Have fun - and plz tell me if anything goes wrong again!!!

Yaiiii!!!! after three years, eleven crashes and a lot of troubles, the scen is READY AND FINISHED ( apart of sounds - must save something for my website update... ).

Cazzo!!!! Magyar, I lost your e-mail... plz signup!!!

Anyone can help me?

Comment

Hey thanks, received it Is it FW or MGE?
            Blah

Comment

MGE - you must try to convert it to FW.
              Sorry I forgot you have FW...

Comment

No - its no problem, I´ve both FW and MGE now separate installed, I just wanted to know it ...
                Blah

Comment

I'll take a look at it. I don't have too much to do for awhile. Send it to abcgmantifel@nexicom.net

Comment

Posted, Cavalcadeus...

Comment

thanks to all of you!!! your numerous feedbacks were a lot precious to improve the game. Modified files will be posted tomorrow.

Magya, please sign up, i lost your e-mail.

Comment

Sorry fo the delay. Files posted early morning.

Comment

Working...
                        X