Touch of Death

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Touch of Death

Yes. I had to reformat my hard drive and lost all necessary backups. Take a guess what that means.

Do you want your zip files back?
    Tecumseh's Village, Home of Fine Civilization Scenarios

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

My sympathy. I've had a similiar problem a while ago, when my hard drive broke down, and I lost all my civ2- and half of my music files. I think you'll find hardly´anyon here who hasn't had this.
      Follow the masses!
      30,000 lemmings can't be wrong!

Comment

if anybody has the file that reads something like Kyokujitsu Aircraft.txt, I would really appreciate getting it back

Comment

Hmmm

Looking at my copy I don't seem to have anything other that the normal scenario type files... If you need those, let me know holmes.

-FMk.

Comment

I feel your pain

I had a similar problem last week. I am afraid I can not help though since all I had was the scenario zip, and it was wiped out.
            "I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." -- General George S. Patton
            "Guinness sucks!" -- Me

Comment

I don't have it either.
              Administrator at
              www.quantum9.com
              Visit the forums!
              www.quantum9.com/forums

Comment

I don't think this is what you're talking about, but...

You posted this ages ago:
                Attached Files
                'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'
                - Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Comment

I have a number of various zip files that you sent me Darth. I'll send them back to you if you want them. I also have the title graphics here someplace.

Comment

Working...
                  X