gogogogog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gogogogog

Stanley Winston? Do you mean Winston Smith, the main character?

I think that for a scenario to work i'm gonna have to lose some of the intricacies of the book, elements such as an invisible enemy, and changing alliances. But hopefully i can put out a standard battle, with Eurasians, Oceanians and Eastasians along with the Resistance led by a special character of Goldstein...

Let me guess, here we have another case of somebody who hit the "new thread" button instead of the "post reply" one?
    This is like a disease. Perhaps we should inform the admins on this.
    Follow the masses!
    30,000 lemmings can't be wrong!

Comment

Originally posted by Stefan Härtel
      Awww, c'mon Stefan. I think it's kinda funny.

-FMK.

Comment

Originally posted by Stefan Härtel
        Perhaps the admins should move the new thread and reply buttons further away from each other
        'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'
        - Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Comment

That, or perhaps have the "New Thread' button only available when viewing the Forum, not an individual thread. You are really only going to reply to a thread you are reading... Rarely do I start at thread while looking at someone elses. Just a thought.... it's still kinda funny though. An embarrasing moment we all have to go through. A kind of Apolyton Hazing.

-FMK.

Comment

Working...
          X