The Secret Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Secret Project

Yes, I'm interrupting (laugh) work on Kyokujitsu to bring you this breaking news.

I have a secret project in the works.

Feel free to guess.

Here's a few notes though:

The scenario will be for Fantastic Worlds.
    It is going to use mostly off-the-shelf units from a recent scenario.

Heres the pic
    Attached Files

Comment

Korea?
      "I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." -- General George S. Patton
      "Guinness sucks!" -- Me

Comment

Maybe...

Comment

If its not about Korea, is it the version of 'Raging Dragon' designed for play as the Russians that you were talking about making a while ago?
          'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'
          - Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Comment

World War Two in China.
            Follow the masses!
            30,000 lemmings can't be wrong!

Comment

Some more clues:

The tentative title is "Red Cataclysm"

I require the following units if anybody has them on hand already, if not I'll draw them:

Il-28
              AH-64
              AH-1
              F-4
              F-5

and another pic...
              Attached Files

Comment

Modern day invasion of South Korea. I see a DMZ, modern combat helmets, and fighters that the U.S. doesn't fly anymore but gave away in large numbers.
                "I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." -- General George S. Patton
                "Guinness sucks!" -- Me

Comment

Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't the Chinese use quite a few F-4s? Of course, they're obsolete. The South Korea thing sounds right.
                  I refute it thus!
                  "Destiny! Destiny! No escaping that for me!"

Comment

I was thinking of the F-4 Phantom, which the chinese have none. They may have another plane with that designation though since they usually have a different name for their stuff than us.
                    "Guinness sucks!" -- Me

Comment

I'll change my vote to modern day Korean War

Here are some units DV. They're all taken from a compilation put together by Jimmywax, and from left to right are by: BreBro, Captain Nemo and Andrew Livings.
                      Attached Files
                      'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'
                      - Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Comment

American invasion of North Vietnam?
                        Tecumseh's Village, Home of Fine Civilization Scenarios

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

How about something involving East Germany and some other warsaw pact countries before the fall of the wall. I just keep looking at those helmets and can't quite figure them out. they remind me of the old Nazi helmets, but they also kind of look like the kevlar helmets we switched to in the mid eighties.
                          "Guinness sucks!" -- Me

Comment

okay I just need the Il-28 and F-5 now... thanks case...

Another clue is that I'm taking the map straight out of one of my older scenarios.

Comment

Got a Korea map on my website, if you need it.

PS Your Kiokujitsu is a great scen. I found several other pics of japanese carriers ( the Akagi ); if you need some...

PPS Take a look to this thread... I got a nice AH-64 for my Dragon War scenario.
                              "Io non volgo le spalle dinnanzi al nemico!!!" - il Conte di San Sebastiano al messo del comandante in capo, battaglia dell'Assietta
                              "E' più facile far passare un cammello per la cruna di un ago che un pensiero nel cervello di Bush!!!" - Zelig
                              "Live fire, and not cold steel, now resolve battles" - Marshall de Puysegur

Comment

Working...
                              X