Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Contemporary World Scenario - any takers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rogues

Ah, the rogue nations again. I still think that it's a good idea and I think Case's point about them sharing military tech is valid.

Timeline- Sorry for the absence. I am on vacation. I like the maps you've put together. I am going to try and look at the downloads on the other forums more carefully.

A couple of questions. Why is Ecuador shaded like the Caribean countries on your map? It should be with the Andean Pact (cause you listed it as such).

Also since I've been looking at the map the more ridiculous it seems that Latin America is split up. I guess a division from Columbia down would be OK. They're all sort of in the same position and this would give them more global bargaining power. Then you'd jsut have two Latin American civs in that scenario. A Mexican dominated Caribean civ and a Brazil/Argentina dominated South American one.

I have no idea about why people keep playing scenarios. I think that it has to do with all the influences that you mentioned (graphics, gameplay, realism etc.)

What about starting the other thred back up. It was still getting a lot of attention and now someone has even started another rival scanrio thread. At least people would read it there. I'd be a regular contributor again... I don't know how many people come into this area of Apolyton regularly....

Good work so far. I'll post more later.

Comment

Working...
    X