Note About Erwan's Unites Civ2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Note About Erwan's Unites Civ2

Erwan's single-file infantry collection does not include the 15th century ones shown in the infantry details page.
    Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

St Leo, I love your threads. I really do

Comment

I aim to please.

Comment

You excel at at that

Comment

Are you making a 15th century scenario?

Comment

Originally posted by St Leo
            Are you making a 15th century scenario?
            Why are you asking that? I mean, why precisely the 15th century?

Comment

Well, the 15th century was the century Hungary conquered the Holy Roman Empire.
              Re-elect Bush!

Comment

Why are you asking that? I mean, why precisely the 15th century?

What appeals to you about this thread?

Well, the 15th century was the century Hungary conquered the Holy Roman Empire.

Are you referring to Bohemia?

Comment

1485, Mátyas Hunyadi's army trimuphantly marches into Vienna, and where he establishes the seat of his new empire. So what if it only lasted 5 years, at least he did it! That's twice now we've taken down the "Romans."
                  Re-elect Bush!

Comment

When was the first time?

And saying that they "conquered the Holy Roman Empire" is a bit...hm...strangely expressed for the conquest of one city...
                    Blah

Comment

When was the first time?
                      Attila, 5th century AD.

And saying that they "conquered the Holy Roman Empire" is a bit...hm...strangely expressed for the conquest of one city...
                      Yeah well, it he took most of Austria as well. And we know from history that Austria has always dominated the Germans.
                      Re-elect Bush!

Comment

Attila did pretty much d*ck all against the Romans.
                        "It woulda been nice to have naked midgets serving us cocktails everyday." - Brandon Boyd of Incubus

"...gays who, because they just NEEDED their orgies..." -Mr. A. Speer

Comment

Attila, 5th century AD.

I'm pretty sure that Magyars are a Finno-Ugric tribe and that Huns were an Altaic tribe...

Comment

I'm pretty sure that Magyars are a Finno-Ugric tribe and that Huns were an Altaic tribe...
                            You know too much.

Seriously St Leo, I'm impressed you actually know that. I can't think of many people who have even heard those terms let alone understand their differences. But hey, there is speculation that the Szekély Hungarians were Huns that were converted, however they will be extinct in a few years... Árpárd himself claimed to be a descedant of Attila, don't know if that is true or not, but Attila did have 20 wives or so.
                            Re-elect Bush!

Comment

Hmmm...

Originally posted by MagyarCrusader

Seriously St Leo, I'm impressed you actually know that. I can't think of many people who have even heard those terms let alone understand their differences. But hey, there is speculation that the Szekély Hungarians were Huns that were converted, however they will be extinct in a few years... Árpárd himself claimed to be a descedant of Attila, don't know if that is true or not, but Attila did have 20 wives or so.
                              Kabarians ( one of the hungarian clans ) were descendants of Akatzir turkish tribe, a scattering remaining, with Ogundur, Utrigurs, Kutrigurs ( destroyed by Avars ) and Bulgars, of eastern Hunnic hordes. Szekèly hungarians were an hungarian tribe subdued by Avarians in VI century and forced to move to Pannonia. However, it was a common practice amongs steppes' hordes to claim a victorious ancestor for their royal clans...

PS 20 wives only gave a child to Attila... you forgot to mention the others...
                              "Io non volgo le spalle dinnanzi al nemico!!!" - il Conte di San Sebastiano al messo del comandante in capo, battaglia dell'Assietta
                              "E' più facile far passare un cammello per la cruna di un ago che un pensiero nel cervello di Bush!!!" - Zelig
                              "Live fire, and not cold steel, now resolve battles" - Marshall de Puysegur

Comment

Working...
                              X