Help with cities graphics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with cities graphics?

Being a real bad computer artist I was wondering if anybody would help me with a problem. Would anybody change the 1st, 3rd, and 4th pictures (city type) in this file to look like they had just fought a large battle in each city (rubble, fallen buildings, and smoke) and the 2nd picture (military base type) to look more commie like (darker, camoflague netting, and a little damaged) ?

Damn. Forgot the file.

Edit: My 100th post
    Attached Files

Comment

Cavalcadeus, what are you making a scenario about?
      'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'
      - Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Comment

Is the scenario about commie countries, other than Russia? In South America? or Cuba? anywoo, hope this is good:
        Attached Files
        "It woulda been nice to have naked midgets serving us cocktails everyday." - Brandon Boyd of Incubus

"...gays who, because they just NEEDED their orgies..." -Mr. A. Speer

Comment

Thanks Hobbes those will work great. The scenario is about a present day North Korean invasion of South Korea.

Comment

Originally posted by Cavalcadeus
            The scenario is about a present day North Korean invasion of South Korea.
            *drools in anticipation*
            'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'

Comment

My two cents ...

I guess I am too late for the ruined city design, but Hobbes' cities look great. I did get some military base graphics done and I converted the file to a GIF. The BMP format you were using showed up like a negative in my game. I hope this helps.
              Attached Files
              "I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." -- General George S. Patton
              "Guinness sucks!" -- Me

Comment

Thanks Jimmywax. The military base graphic will work great.

Comment

Ripping off Cavalcadeus's good idea

Could someone please convert the below cities to a trashed state as well?

(Cavalcadeus, I hope you don't mind me copying you )
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Cavalcadeus
                    The scenario is about a present day North Korean invasion of South Korea.
                    always wanted one of those. Bring it on!

Comment

Originally posted by Case
                      (Cavalcadeus, I hope you don't mind me copying you )
                      Go ahead.

Comment

Case, hope you like these:
                        Attached Files
                        "It woulda been nice to have naked midgets serving us cocktails everyday." - Brandon Boyd of Incubus

"...gays who, because they just NEEDED their orgies..." -Mr. A. Speer

Comment

Wow, thanks Hobbes! - those look great

Comment

Working...
                          X