Alex's War Gallery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alex's War Gallery

In case you haven't heard Alex is final issuing his Russian Civil War scenario from his site. Here's the hitch: I cannot load his site. It takes 20 minutes to get an un availability screen and if I do connect to it it partially loads and it takes a long time to load. Does anyone else experience this problem? Is there a way to fix it? BTW this happens everytime. I really don't want to miss this scenario...
    Georgi Nikolai Anzyakov, Commander Grand Northern Front, Red Front Democracy Game

i tried it and i got a server not found error

Comment

His site's been down for a month or 2 now. How do you know he's issuing the scenario? The preview was posted on his site for over a year, but he suspended work on the scenario not long after.
      Tecumseh's Village, Home of Fine Civilization Scenarios

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

How do I know?

Well, about four or five months ago, I checked his site and found that he had resumed work on the scenario and he had posted a few units in the preview each for everypart of the scenario: a Polish infantry unit for the Russo-Polish War, a Comissar for the Russian Civil War, General Wrangel for the Crimean Campaign, and a Basmachi for a Campaign in the Turkistan-Tannu Tuva (well that area) So I would check once in a while because it took so long to load and then one day I saw the site say that a web page would be up soon to hold the scenario when completed! I was excited to hear that, so I waited and emailed Alex about the slow down in his site and he actually answered me back and said that it's probably my computer and that I should click "refresh" on my browser which obviously doesn't solve the problem. So I will email him agian and ask him to fix his site or at least send me the scenario so I can distribute it.
        Georgi Nikolai Anzyakov, Commander Grand Northern Front, Red Front Democracy Game

Comment

Well Alex hasn't replied to my email so I'll try again and see what's happening.....

Comment

Good luck !!!
            "I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." -- General George S. Patton
            "Guinness sucks!" -- Me

Comment

Yeah, I too have seen that a couple of months ago... tuhu-tu-hu-tuhu (techumseh should understand)
              Follow the masses!
              30,000 lemmings can't be wrong!

Comment

Working...
              X