Image conversions made simple!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Image conversions made simple!

On ZDNet I found a page that will convert images into GIF's (it also does JPEG's). For people that need it, it might just save you a lot of time. From what I can remember, however, it only does one conversion at a time, and it has to be an image on the Internet (I haven't actually used it). Here is the link: http://www.netmechanic.com/cobrands/...accelerate.htm
    "The self is a relation that relates itself to itself, or is the relation's relating itself to itself in the relation; the self is not the relation but is the relation relating itself to itself." -Kierkegaard, at one of his less lucid moments

Tremolando shows rage! Sforzando shows excitement! C Minor means gravity!–D Minor means terror!...Round and round like donkeys at a grindstone! -Amadeus

Just *BUMP*ing this for my own convenience.
    "The self is a relation that relates itself to itself, or is the relation's relating itself to itself in the relation; the self is not the relation but is the relation relating itself to itself." -Kierkegaard, at one of his less lucid moments

Tremolando shows rage! Sforzando shows excitement! C Minor means gravity!–D Minor means terror!...Round and round like donkeys at a grindstone! -Amadeus

Comment

Working...
    X