City styles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• City styles

I'm working on a Turksish conquests scenario and I'm looking for another islamic city slyle.
    I already have two such city styles from the Death and resurrection of an empire (Byzantium) and Turks (by Markus Eklund).
    If anybody knows where could I get some other city style please reply!

Yes I know one: I have made a islamic city slyle for a scenario I involved within. But two things are with that style:
    1st I can´t send it here or by mail at the moment.
    (@henrik: if you read this, the units are "beta" now, but I can´t place it on my site an can´t send it to you at the moment. And no mail is reaching me now. I hope to fix the problem fast...)
    2nd: there is no walled version. Well, there is, but it is not walled like the other known styles. It looks a little different.
    Arne · Das Civilization Forum

Comment

Take your time and please let me know what happens.

Comment

Well now the problem seems to be fixed. The City style is this:

I don´t know if it is to different from the other styles, which you are using, but this is the only islamic city-style I have.

Comment

Looks pretty good to me.

Comment

Feel free to use it, but an art credit would be fine.

Comment

Do you have any other city sets of such quality? Das Civilization Universum only has really old and crappy ones.
              Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

Yes, I have other city styles like this. But not much at the moment, because I´m still working on it. Are you looking for somthing special or is this just a generally question?
                However, it seems you are right and I should update our site in this part as soon as possible... may be, first with city styles of a lower then that (but also good) quality.

Comment

I am making nations for the c-evo.org clone and high-quality public domain cities are hard to come by.
                  Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

Working...
                  X