Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1) Are you playing a Hotseat Game?
    2) Is your version of ToT version 1.1?
    3) Are there .spr files in your ToT\Original directory? (If so, remove them or rename them).

Comment

I bet thats it...

1. Yes
      2. No
      3. I don't think so...

I bet it is because I am running ToT 1.0.0

Like I said... got it alooong time ago and just loaded her in yesterday. I presume there is a patch available here? I'll prowl around for it.

Boy, I've read some people really downing ToT. It doesn't seem that bad to me (first glance). The game is a tad darker, but I kinda dig those animated units etc.... Darth, are your's gonna be like that too!?! God, I hope so. And I read into the manual for a bit as well. It seems they have beefed up the possibilities for events code etc. Doesn't seem so bad to me...

I'll let you know if I find a patch and if I can get her runnin.

FMK.

Comment

Okay, I guess its pretty well known that you gotta have 1.1
        I never bothered to listen to ToT news cause I wasn't playing it. So I am getting the patch right now. But what is this about .spr files? I located 79 'unit.spr' files in the 'Original' folder. Remove these? I have, but I will put them back in, run the patch, remove them to a holding folder and try the scen. I'll let ya know.

FMK.

Comment

Booyah!

Okay, that did it. I'll play it and see if I can get you some good feedback. Thanks for your help.

FMK.

Comment

Question...

Am I allowed to attack the allies in the early part of the scenario, or should I wait for later?

FMK.

Comment

House rules would dictate that you wait until December 1941.... but I haven't written events for that long into the scenario yet (I think I'm in Summer of 1939 with the writing...)

Of course it's kind of hard to write more while I'm working 12+ hours a day :banned:

Comment

Working...
              X