Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scenario Award nominations?

Hi all,

we are planing to start in July a new scenario award competition at our (mostly German) site Das Civilization Universum. The first award is about "ancient historical scenarios".
    Because we also offer lots of English scenarios, it would be nice if you would suggest your favorite ancient scenarios here or to my PM. We are planing to nominate the 3 most frequently mentioned. One of these will receive the Award.

German speaking guest/members could also write in our forums.
    Arne · Das Civilization Forum

I nominate these...

Both of Kull's scenarios,

Ancient Empires, the early empires. and Ancient Empires, the Bronze age.

For the third, BeBro's Imperium Romanium.
    I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
    i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

1. Imperium Romanium
      2. Of Celts and Iberians
      3. Ancient Empires
      STDs are like pokemon... you gotta catch them ALL!!!

Comment

1) Of Celts and Iberians
        2) Imperium Romanum
        3) Spartacus

To La Fayette, as fine a gentleman as ever trod the Halls of Apolyton

From what I understand of that Civ game of yours, it's all about launching one's own spaceship before the others do. So this is no big news after all: my father just beat you all to the stars once more. - Philippe Baise

Comment

Hmmh, only a few days to suggest your favorite ancient scenarios here (or to my PM). Then the 3 most frequently mentioned ancient scenarios will be ready for voting. But there are not much of your suggestions here... would you like to see how the award will loke like, first? Hmmh, okay, it will be somthing familar like this:

Please, do it now.

Comment

1. Imperium Romanium
            2. Of Celts and Iberians
            3. Spartacus
            "I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." -- General George S. Patton
            "Guinness sucks!" -- Me

Comment

1. Of Celts and Iberians
              2. Spartacus
              3. Imperium Romanium
              Maps, Maps, MORE MAPS!!!!

"You can't make an omelette without breaking eggs but it's amazing how many eggs you can break without making a decent omelette"

Comment

Same as Jimmy.

Comment

1ºSpartacus
                  2ºof Celts and Iberians
                  3ºthe Egyptian scn by Stefan Hartel
                  Second President of Apolytonia, and Vice-President twice
                  Shemir Naldayev, 1st Ukrainian front comander at the Red front democracy gamePresidente de la Republica de España in the Civil War Demogame
                  miguelsana@mixmail.com

Comment

Well, now it´s July and the Award competition is going on: the 3 nominated scenarios are:

Of Celts and Iberians by Jesus Balsinde
                    Hellas by John Ellis
                    Imperium Romanum 2 by Bernd Brosing

Wichone is the best? Please vote now! Here.

Comment

The july is going near the end and the scenario competition too. You could (and should of cource ) still vote for the best ancient scenario in your opinion.

Please vote only one time! I must say this here, becouse one of you allready voted about 20 times by deleting our filter-mechanics. (this are not the correct english therms, but I hope you will understand) If this gye (I know you will read this HERE) vote still more and more, we will show him (or that what we know of him) here and at our site.

Again: Please vote only one time - we must cleaning the vote allready to be fair to the other two scenario authors!
                      please vote here.

Comment

Working...
                      X