No announcement yet.

Zweiter WeltKrieg version 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes. I didn't really know what to put under signature when I originally registered. So I used my handle spelt backwards. I suppose I was wondering if anyone would notice that that's what it was - but that was such a long time ago I can't recall exactly. When I get some inspiration, I will put an insightful quotation.

BTW have you tried ZWK 2.0?
    This is a link to...The Civilization II Scenario League and this is a link to...My Food Blog

Comment

We've talked about the Colossus, my signature... but what about the gameplay. 128 views so far but not much feedback on the latest round of changes. I'm still awaiting comments but in the meanwhile, I'm moving on to the next scenario.....

This is a link to...The Civilization II Scenario League and this is a link to...My Food Blog

Comment

Originally posted by kobayashi

BTW have you tried ZWK 2.0?
        What!??!
        You didn't get my feedback on it?

I hope I didn't delete it, but I think I did.

Well, it was mostly positive, based on the new terrain additions, and recomendations for minor ajustments, which I can't remember off hand.

I'll take another look on my disks, but I think it's gone.
        I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
        i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

Feedback: Still seems like a really well made game, especially with the new landscape. I learned, though, that it requires much patience. All the numbers are lower than I'm used to (movement points, city production, <-- turn length). I played a while and then got a little frustrated when my Spitfire kept being destroyed be a U-boat, despite numerous re-loads. I did't think it was supposed to work that way, but I guess I could understand having to wait for ground attack planes and sub-hunters. Anyway, I think I'll come back to it after finishing some other stuff (I'm still half-way through The Struggle For Europe, I think !) Nothing against your scenario; I just haven't had the time or patience to play it right, yet.

BTW, whats the top, center graphic in the samples for your next scenario (which seems to deal with another of my favorite subjects, I might add)? The stuff I recognize looks great.
          "...it is possible, however unlikely, that they might find a weakness and exploit it." Commander Togge, SW:ANH

Comment

Originally posted by Dienstag

BTW, whats the top, center graphic in the samples for your next scenario (which seems to deal with another of my favorite subjects, I might add)? The stuff I recognize looks great.
            Its an Eclipse class battleship. Unlike other empire ships, it was jet black. 2 were built but both were destroyed.

Comment

The first beta is ready. Does anyone (just one - the first to post a reply) want to play test?
              Be prepared to give detailed comments if you volunteer.

Basic Synopsis

The scenario follows the STBAQ format and is a navy/island game. Admiral Zaarin revolts a decade earlier, before A New Hope, and the Deathstar doesn't get built. So there is no Battle of Yavin or Battle of Endor. The Empire Splits into two so there are three major factions (Rebels are the third race led by Bail Organa who is still alive since Alderaan never got destroyed). Minor races are Pirates, Corporate Sector Authority, Unalligned and the Pacifists.

Comment

Working...
              X