Sound advice.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sound advice.

What is a good program to record new sounds with. I remember reading a while back that most default programs kind of suck. I think it was one of those threads that said Kobyashi had a certain program he liked to use.
    "I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." -- General George S. Patton
    "Guinness sucks!" -- Me

Cool Edit is the best, in my opinion.

Comment

Where may I find this " Cool Edit " that you speak of?
      "I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." -- General George S. Patton
      "Guinness sucks!" -- Me

Comment

"Reflection. Surprise. Terror. For the future."

Comment

My god that was simple!
          "Guinness sucks!" -- Me

Comment

Does anyone know of a good shareware audio program? I just don't feel like shelling out $69.
            "Guinness sucks!" -- Me

Comment

Try Goldwave. I'm sorry, I don't have the URL.
              Tecumseh's Village, Home of Fine Civilization Scenarios

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

GoldWave.com
                "The self is a relation that relates itself to itself, or is the relation's relating itself to itself in the relation; the self is not the relation but is the relation relating itself to itself." -Kierkegaard, at one of his less lucid moments

Tremolando shows rage! Sforzando shows excitement! C Minor means gravity!–D Minor means terror!...Round and round like donkeys at a grindstone! -Amadeus

Comment

Working...
                X