No announcement yet.

Kyokujitsu: To Be or Not To Be?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you don't release it i'll track you down and open up a can o whoop ass on you.

And I know who said those things, DV. You know as well as I do that said person's comments don't count.

Comment

Polaris: If evcerything works well with Geocities, just look for a thread by me and you'll get those graphics!

------------------
      ""I had hoped we were hurling a wildcat on the shore, but all we got was a stranded whale!"-Winston Curchill on the Battle of Anzio

"Quis custodes ipsos custodiet?" -Juvenal

"I can walk!!" -Dr. Strangelove
      Georgi Nikolai Anzyakov, Commander Grand Northern Front, Red Front Democracy Game

Comment

DV, you gotta finish it! It's the only thing which is going to stop ToT from continuing to gather dust on my Hard Drive!
        STDs are like pokemon... you gotta catch them ALL!!!

Comment

I was in the same situation with The Struggle For Europe as you now: less than 5 % of the scenario was covered by feedback from playtesters.
          My solution was to release the scenario and wait players comments in forums and e-mail and then continue the work.

Comment

Release it!

C'mon, I've been waiting for this since some time last year! If you don't, I might as well start using my ToT CD as a doorstoper.....
            *grumbles about work*

Comment

Working...
            X