Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone know where I can find captain Nemo's "Gulf War" scenario?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Talk about ancient history!

i got really bored tonight so i went digging through all the old threads here. i love the idea of a "nemo-like" gulf war scenario! could someone email it to me? who ever might have it? thanx!

david_schowalter@hotmail.com

Comment

Don't be stingy Captain Nemo. Let us all enjoy your Gulf War scenario. We'll decide if it sucks or not

Comment

Originally posted by SunTzu
        Don't be stingy Captain Nemo. Let us all enjoy your Gulf War scenario. We'll decide if it sucks or not
        Yes, don't be Captain Nemo. It really sounds interesting and units from it are all over the 'net.
        Georgi Nikolai Anzyakov, Commander Grand Northern Front, Red Front Democracy Game

Comment

I have it and can send it to you guys if you like. I have already sent it to H Tower.
          "I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." -- General George S. Patton
          "Guinness sucks!" -- Me

Comment

Sure send it to theanzac@nac.net Thanks! Also, where can I find Axis and Allies?
            Georgi Nikolai Anzyakov, Commander Grand Northern Front, Red Front Democracy Game

Comment

Could you send it to me as well?
              'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'
              - Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Comment

WMCS44@aol.com
                send it to me!
                please

Comment

Thanks, Jimmy

Comment

What ANZAC said
                    'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'
                    - Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Comment

No problem I just hope that Nemo doesn't black list me for this. . You guys will help me out if he releases another masterpiece, right?
                      "I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." -- General George S. Patton
                      "Guinness sucks!" -- Me

Comment

Can someone post a few screenshots? I'd love to see early nemo modern unit graphics. How is the scen in general?

-FMK.

Comment

Do you have Harlan Thompson's WW2 Units set? If not, you can download it at the CSC. Check out the units marked with 'MHN'. Those are Nemo's early ones. They're scattered around the file, but most of them are in the vehicles (and Post-WW2 I think) section. The scenario is nice, but not the typical Nemo-style you'd expect. He does appear to have become a whole new designer if you look at this work.
                          Follow the masses!
                          30,000 lemmings can't be wrong!

Comment

FMK: If you want, I can email the scenario to you. It's pretty good.

Comment

You can still download it at civmania

Comment

Working...
                              X