Need Playtesting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Playtesting

I just completed a large portion of a scenario of mine and its my first and I need playtesting and suggestions for it before I give to a site. If anyone can help I'd be extremely grateful.

What kind of scenario is it?

Exile

------------------
    Lost in America
    "a freaking mastermind." --Stefu
    "or a very good liar." --Stefu
    Lost in America.
    "a freaking mastermind." --Stefu
    "or a very good liar." --Stefu
    "Jesus" avatars created by Mercator and Laszlo.

Comment

Its a fantasy scenario that features many factions. I kind of got the idea from the War for Sumpremacy scenario by Gabriele Quaglia. I wanted something like that but with more events.

Comment

Anyone at all can help. Please

Comment

Can you perhaps give us a little more information? Screen shots and a brief description of the basic premise for the scenario would be helpful. Playtesting takes time and effort, and many folks are reluctant to dive in on a project they know nothing about. Fantasy scenarios aren't usually my cup of tea, but if you provide a nice "teaser", and STILL get no volunteers, then I'll take a look at it. The sleeg seems to be getting a bad rap as "unfriendly to newbies", and we can't have that!
          To La Fayette, as fine a gentleman as ever trod the Halls of Apolyton

From what I understand of that Civ game of yours, it's all about launching one's own spaceship before the others do. So this is no big news after all: my father just beat you all to the stars once more. - Philippe Baise

Comment

Working...
          X