Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe this will help you...

http://web.tiscalinet.it/ClassicCiv/Download.htm
    "Io non volgo le spalle dinnanzi al nemico!!!" - il Conte di San Sebastiano al messo del comandante in capo, battaglia dell'Assietta
    "E' più facile far passare un cammello per la cruna di un ago che un pensiero nel cervello di Bush!!!" - Zelig
    "Live fire, and not cold steel, now resolve battles" - Marshall de Puysegur

Comment

Thanks Prometeus, I already downloaded those files earlier.

Comment

Oooops, sorry Nemo...

PS Currently I'm trying to crack AoE II codes... do you know a well-done software in order to do the whole job ? I have Dracon, but it's pretty inadequate... Send me a PM !

Thanks, Prom
        "Io non volgo le spalle dinnanzi al nemico!!!" - il Conte di San Sebastiano al messo del comandante in capo, battaglia dell'Assietta
        "E' più facile far passare un cammello per la cruna di un ago che un pensiero nel cervello di Bush!!!" - Zelig

Comment

I'm back with the long awaited WW2 Airplane compilation. It has some great, new units and is free to distribute and use. Comments are welcome!

Next time around: WW2 infantry...

Edit: Made minor changes
          ------------------
          "We sought to throw a raging lion ashore; what we got was a stranded whale!" -Winston Curchill on the Battle of Anzio

"Quis custodes ipsos custodiet?" -Juvenal

"I can walk!!" -Dr. Strangelove
          [This message has been edited by The ANZAC (edited December 01, 2000).]
          [This message has been edited by The ANZAC (edited December 19, 2000).]
          Georgi Nikolai Anzyakov, Commander Grand Northern Front, Red Front Democracy Game

Comment

Great work again from both of you, the designer and the collector! If nobody has something against it, I´ll add this collection to my site in the next days...

------------------
            Civ2000
            Blah

Comment

Now all that remains to be done is a great collection of infantery, ships and other miscellaneous units...

For the rest, just great!

------------------
              Mathias' Civ II Page
              http://members.nbci.com/thalys
              The Lost Geologist Blog
              http://lostgeologist.blogspot.com

Comment

Yeah, right now I'm working on an infantry collection. It's gonna be pretty big, but the more the merrier! This airplane compilation also might be updated once in a while to replace the "less appealing" units in it.

------------------
                "We sought to throw a raging lion ashore; what we got was a stranded whale!" -Winston Curchill on the Battle of Anzio

Georgi Nikolai Anzyakov, Commander Grand Northern Front, Red Front Democracy Game

Comment

Bella collezione, ragazzi !!!! Al Panfilo !!!!

Comment

I updated the German Panzer compilation because one of the units should be in an infantry compilation, so I replaced it with an AA 88mm Flak. In the warplanes compilation, I fixed a duplicate and put in a special squadron Ju-88. Soon the infantry compilation will be out, so hold tight!

------------------

Comment

Didn't I send you the much improved Stuka?

Comment

Nemo: I thought you said you didn't want me to release the Stuka. So now I can?

------------------

Comment

Yes, please do.

Comment

*waits patiently for new Stuka pic*...

Comment

Klesh: Well, the wait's over. Here are the newest updated versions of Germans Tanks and Warplanes:

Also my infantry compilation is nearing completion soon...

------------------

Comment

Captain Nemo, please can I use your units, some of your terrain graphics from Red Front and some of your ideas in a scenario i'm making?

Comment

Working...
                                X