New SDC3 Resource

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New SDC3 Resource

Since I technically work for HAC I should'nt be participating in the contest. Besides that I haven't the time to do a really good scenario worthy of the occasion.

So in reflection i'm offering a very detailed map of Classical Greece for download. It's a very in-depth map of Greece, the Aegean Sea, extending south to Crete and north to Thrace. West to the hell of Italy's boot and west to central Turkey.

I hope this can be of some use to any scenario writers participating in the Jason and the Argonauts part of the contest.

Go here to download it.

Good luck to everyone!

P.S. Look at my sig. Blatant advertisement!

------------------
    The Arabic CivII Site

"Why are Muslims better than Jews you ask? Haven't you people ever heard of harems?"
    -WarVoid

REMEMBER BLACK SATURDAY, SCARLET TUESDAY, SPINK & YYYH!

quote:

"Why are Muslims better than Jews you ask? Haven't you people ever heard of harems?"
    -WarVoid

Joke of the day:

Do you need to be muslim to have an harem ?

PS Bando alle ciance...

Thanks for the map
    "Io non volgo le spalle dinnanzi al nemico!!!" - il Conte di San Sebastiano al messo del comandante in capo, battaglia dell'Assietta
    "E' più facile far passare un cammello per la cruna di un ago che un pensiero nel cervello di Bush!!!" - Zelig
    "Live fire, and not cold steel, now resolve battles" - Marshall de Puysegur

Comment

Not if you're a Mormon!

Now I had better see a good scenario come from you soon.... Or else....

Comment

Nah, one doesn't have to be Muslim to be polyginous. Besides, polygyny isn't a core part of Islam.

------------------
        St. Leo
        http://ziggurat.sidgames.com/
        http://www.sidgames.com/forums/
        Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

Working...
        X