Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help! (ToT bug?)

Hey everyone!
    I have a problem, while working on my mod pack for ToT, I noticed there's a graphic problem:

I turned the sprites off, both unit and terrain, so I suppose it only reads the graphics from the terrain.bmp files in the mod pack directory. In terrain1.bmp I have removed the special resources from the glaciar terrain, cause i dont want glaciars to have any resources, but the damn oil picture still shows up in the game after I reload. And in the desert I have both oasis and oil, but only oil shows up in the game, and some of the oil squares read as oasis, but have oil graphics (I believe I swaped them in my terrain1.bmp).
    Can anyone enlighten me?
    Alexandre Madeira
    I create worlds. :)

Have you tried actually removing the sprities from the "original" directory? Try getting rid of all those sprites (just move them into a temporary folder) and then see if it works.

------------------
    "There is no more illustrious history than the history of the Magyar Nation... The whole civilized world is indebted to Magyarland for its historic deeds."
    -Theodore Roosevelt, to the Hungarian Parliament,
    April 2, 1910

Comment

I learned in the ToT forum that it is better for ToT scns to remove the file "Static.spr", perhaps this would solve also your problem?

------------------
      Civ2000
      Blah

Comment

Yea, it worked! Not the static.spr though, it was the resource.spr that was causing the problem. Moved it out of the Original folder and now the graphics are right, it was a strange bug.

Thanks Magyar and BeBro
        Alexandre Madeira
        I create worlds. :)

Comment

Working...
        X