No announcement yet.

t???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Mathias for the units... I replied to ya....enjoy your trip...

thanks Mao...
    Civfan (Warriorsoflight)

Comment

The Republic Legions of Rome
      [This message has been edited by Civfan (edited July 31, 2000).]
      Civfan (Warriorsoflight)

Comment

[This message has been edited by Civfan (edited July 31, 2000).]
        Civfan (Warriorsoflight)

Comment

Very slick.

Comment

Excellent! How many units are currently finished for your scn? And what other civs are included (Romans, Germans, ...?)
            Blah

Comment

are they all drawn by you, civfan? or do you use existing units and change a bit at them. I know that I used this method for my Ancient scenario. unfortunately that scenario became that bad that I won't ever make a scenario again...

...only translations

Comment

Need a Gaul pic, Civfan? Check out the e-meil below, or send me a private message.

------------------
                ¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø
                ¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤ Ave atque vale... ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø
                ¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø

E-mail? Click goddi_diego@yahoo.com
                "Io non volgo le spalle dinnanzi al nemico!!!" - il Conte di San Sebastiano al messo del comandante in capo, battaglia dell'Assietta
                "E' più facile far passare un cammello per la cruna di un ago che un pensiero nel cervello di Bush!!!" - Zelig
                "Live fire, and not cold steel, now resolve battles" - Marshall de Puysegur

Comment

Hello everyone... Currently i've finished about 10-12 units so far with 3 units from Hendrik the great. Civs included in the scenario, (forgive me for my spelling, its early right now) Romans, Celts (gauls and Brits as well as tribes in Spain), Greeks,Macedonians, Seleucids, Egyptians,Carthage and..... Parthians, Germans, Vandals and Huns.... A new civ i'll be bringing in is Sassadians...so total 12 civs instead of the 11 civs mentioned on my site..

Andz83, basically all units are drawn by me except the legion on the right.. The Legion on the right with the german unit was a picture of a roman soldier.. I tried the approach of resizing it without any real success. It took many hours of fixing that drawing and about 4 different attempts to make it what it is.. The unit republic legion is from scratch as with 99% of the rest of my units..

thanks darthveda...

Prometeus, i sent an email....thanks in advance...

later all
                  Civfan (Warriorsoflight)

Comment

well one things complete. the map...

Civfan (Warriorsoflight)

Comment

Looks good!

What´s the map size?
                      What is that grey terrain in the north?
                      Blah

Comment

thanks Bebro.... The grey stuff is tundra.. its white(gif color problems) and size is the largest it can go...its taken from the extra large maps...110-130 or something..not to sure.
                        Civfan (Warriorsoflight)

Comment

WOW! Map looks great. Can't wait to get my hands on it!
                          Who wants DVDs? Good prices! I swear!

Comment

Its been awhile but this scenario is getting closer to playtesting stage.... Hopefully playtesting will amount to alot of feedbacks....I've been having abit of difficulty in some of the new developements with the tribes, "tribe placements, attacking with ships" but I'm still working it through.... Units drawings are good, abit of a headache but its all good. Anyways just updating this to all whos interested.....thanx...Civfan....

Civfan (Warriorsoflight)

Comment

If you're looking for playtesters, I'm game...it'll be good to play such a well crafted Ancient Scenario

khanmaned@hotmail.com

-KhanMan
                              Odin, Thor, and Loki walk into a bar together...
                              -KhanMan

Comment

Working...
                              X