Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adding to list:

Seattle, Sydney, Melbourne.
    "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
    "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

Thanks for that.

I`m working on the units, as I said, but I`m having trouble with names. I`ve got basic infantry units (Wehrmacht, Red Army, etc.) but other than that, there`s not much to go on. There`s the German Leopard panzer (Drucker`s son plays with a toy one at Christmas) bt other than that military hardware isn`t mentioned much.

From what I can see, there are two options:

1. Make the names up.
      2. For the nations that actually existed in the 1960`s, take the military hardware from the 1970`s and use that instead, to represent the boost in technology that Race has given to the Humans.

Which option should I follow? Or does anyone else have any ideas that I haven`t thought of?
      "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.

Comment

Well, Lizard units shouldn't be tough. Infantrymales, killercrafts, landcruisers. Some sort of human collaborator infantry, too.
        "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
        "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

That is the easy bit. For the Lizards, I have Infantrymales, and I`m looking for suitable graphics for the killercraft and landcruisers. The problem is with the human nations; what should I do in this case? The Germans have Wehrmacht and SS. The Americans have G.I`s, the Russians have Red Army, the British have Infantry and the Japanese have Imperial Infantry (I think that`s right). But obviously I`d like tanks and planes with realistic sounding names, so I`m not sure what to do.
          "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.

Comment

Working...
          X