Playtesters apply within

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playtesters apply within

It's for my new scenario, which is just about reading for playtesting. I'd like two or three volunteers to try it out and give me some feedback.

Check out http://members.xoom.com/HistCiv2/crises.htm which explains what it is (a late 20th century New World Order scenario). And sign up below. I'll e-mail you the links to download the files from.

Thanks guys
    "I didn't invent these rules, I'm just going to use them against you."

OH! OH! ChapMan85@aol.com

ME! ME!
    Who wants DVDs? Good prices! I swear!

Comment

Yeah why not,

Cockney9@hotmail.com

------------------
      Cockney used to be schizophereic but we'er ok now
      "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

I'll try it.
        DaiVietVu@netscape.net

War bares a sword's steel.
        Autumn leaves reflect color,
        A samurai's blood.

Tai-Sho Minobu Tesuhara

Comment

Send it this way:
          michaeldnes@goldserve.net
          "The free market is ugly and stupid, like going to the mall; the unfree market is just as ugly and just as stupid, except there is nothing in the mall and if you don't go there they shoot you." - P.J. O'Rourke

Comment

Right chaps: e-mails away!

------------------
            "The man who can smile when things go wrong has thought of someone he can blame it on"

Comment

Got it! Playing it! Looks great. But was there a readme supposed to be included?

Comment

Yes...there is supposed to be one. I'm currently working on that, and a HTML guide, but it's going to big.

I did attach a small readme with the e-mail outlining the basics. Didn't you receive it?Any questions, mail me.

------------------
                "The man who can smile when things go wrong has thought of someone he can blame it on"

Comment

polaris@optonline.net
                  Please Visit:
                  http://aow.apolyton.net

And contribute if you can!

Comment

Thanks Polaris for offering, but I think four is enough. Don't worry though: I'm aiming for a general release before the end of August for this version. An MGE extension is planned next.

Comment

No problem.
                      Please Visit:
                      http://aow.apolyton.net

And contribute if you can!

Comment

First problem: Some of the events show no text. There is a window opened up, but there's nothing in there, and your only option is to click OK. Is that supposed to happen?

Comment

For my playtesters, there are three errors which need editing:

1. Change the nuclear missile prerequisite from Gen to Phy
                          2. Remove the TEXT/ENDTEXT markers from events which randomly create insurgents, and remove the second to last event which is a duplicate for Algiers.
                          3. Activate the Ignore ZOCs flag for freight units.

------------------
                          "The man who can smile when things go wrong has thought of someone he can blame it on" - anon

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed" - President Eisenhower

Comment

Working...
                          X