What's happened to Sleague?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's happened to Sleague?

Has anything happened to Sleague. It appears to be dead. I sent in a scenario in early June and it hasn't appeared. Neither have the July ones appeared. Does anyone know what's happened.

I send my first in May - and appeared in June, so... don't worry !!!
    "Io non volgo le spalle dinnanzi al nemico!!!" - il Conte di San Sebastiano al messo del comandante in capo, battaglia dell'Assietta
    "E' più facile far passare un cammello per la cruna di un ago che un pensiero nel cervello di Bush!!!" - Zelig
    "Live fire, and not cold steel, now resolve battles" - Marshall de Puysegur

Comment

We're not dead - and we got your scenario. The new round of scenarios should appear later in July... we still haven't gotten reviews for many of the current batch.

------------------
      -Blackclove
      Email: blackclove.geo@yahoo.com
      Web: members.xoom.com/platehead/
      -Blackclove

Comment

Haven't get my HRE reviews?
        "Io non volgo le spalle dinnanzi al nemico!!!" - il Conte di San Sebastiano al messo del comandante in capo, battaglia dell'Assietta
        "E' più facile far passare un cammello per la cruna di un ago che un pensiero nel cervello di Bush!!!" - Zelig

Comment

I think I will send in my Mexico review again. I never go around to rewriting it and adding screenshots anyway.

P.S. You received my submissions, right?

------------------
          St. Leo
          http://ziggurat.sidgames.com/
          http://www.sidgames.com/forums/
          Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

HRE Review: I think I've got it, but it isn't reformatted yet. I know I have a review of Riel and a review of DARAOE coming soon.

St. Leo Scens: Yes, I got two scenarios and should have them ready with the next round of scenarios for review.

I guess I need to start writing quickie replies to let people know we're getting things It didn't used to matter before the site got huge and I got busy... now everything goes at glacial speed.

------------------
            -Blackclove
            Email: blackclove.geo@yahoo.com
            Web: members.xoom.com/platehead/
            -Blackclove

Comment

Prometeus, you reviewed also HRE? Mhm, it seems that the next update will include more than one review of this scn...
              Blah

Comment

Thanks. I was just a bit worried, it being my first submission.

Comment

Fewwww... i feared the living hell you haven't got it..

Comment

Is SLeague really dead? It been a month since the last update..... Well, we could always skip July and go to August.
                    *grumbles about work*

Comment

updates 1 or 2 times a month i think...its not dead...
                      Civfan (Warriorsoflight)

Comment

Yeah, and they said they would put my modpack up for review

Comment

Blackcove! Welcome back!
                          Who wants DVDs? Good prices! I swear!

Comment

Oh great! First it was the site, then discussion on this forum is dying down. C'mon people, even if the site is dead, the forum will live on...
                            *grumbles about work*

Comment

Don't worry, It'll be be in full swing when Nemo's next scenario hits...

------------------
                              I am the Ukrainian Anti-Pope!

Comment

Working...
                              X