No announcement yet.

Kyokujitsu preview pic (yes, another :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kyokujitsu preview pic (yes, another :)

It's taking me a while to put this thing together... so you ppl that signed up for playtesting just hang in there a bit longer.

Looks cool. I should have Test of Time by now, but apparently the fellow I bought it from on Ebay has lead feet.

I see you're using some Red Front graphics... so am I. They make things look too cool to not use- love those Suburbs!

Comment

Always hated railroads anyway... kudos to Nemo for finding something better for them!

Comment

Looks very nice.

Even if the graphics are a bit of a rip-off.

****...realized how bad that sounded...
        ------------------
        Administrator at
        www.quantum9.com
        Visit the forums!
        www.quantum9.com/forums
        [This message has been edited by Fast_Eddie (edited August 07, 2000).]

Comment

Looks very impressive!

To bad that I´ve given my ToT CD away...

BTW, can you tell me whats the max. size for the events.txt for ToT scns is? I think about a conversion of my scns when I get my ToT copy back...
          Blah

Comment

You gave away your ToT!? Why didn't you give it to me!?
            Who wants DVDs? Good prices! I swear!

Comment

Isn't the map kind of sideways? Or is that your intent? I would like to playtest but my TOT can't run any non-Microprose scenarios. Alas.
              *grumbles about work*

Comment

We'll see. The map is set at a skewed angle.

Edit: Don't mind the angry face... selected it by accident
                [This message has been edited by DarthVeda (edited August 07, 2000).]

Comment

I showed my friend the pics you posted as well as your model for producing units and I saw an excitement and a desire in is his face for Civ2 that I had not seen in years. He was wondering about the size of your events.txt files and how many event files would be in the scenario. I myself, was curious about a tentative release date. Is it still early September??
                  [This message has been edited by SixArmedMan (edited August 07, 2000).]

Comment

Let's see, theres going to be an events file for every 3 months, which means somewhere in the neighborhood of 30 events files (which are each going to be around 100k in size).

I'm hoping to release in Early september (but who knows... I'm going to be going off to college on the 18th... no idea what kind of schedule I'm going to have to work on this scenario... but get it done I shall.)

Comment

Every three months! That's pretty ambitious. How long is each turn gonna be?

Comment

I've got a pic about the US "Langley" carrier ship... BTW, if you need some informations about Japanese Air Squadrons marks, i found an old article about the air war in Pacific Ocean.
                        Great work, Veda!
                        "Io non volgo le spalle dinnanzi al nemico!!!" - il Conte di San Sebastiano al messo del comandante in capo, battaglia dell'Assietta
                        "E' più facile far passare un cammello per la cruna di un ago che un pensiero nel cervello di Bush!!!" - Zelig
                        "Live fire, and not cold steel, now resolve battles" - Marshall de Puysegur

Comment

I still don't get how you can set the amount of science you need for a unit. Wasn't the science needed for the next advance set?
                          *grumbles about work*

Comment

It's a little less complicated than that... when you discover a technology, say "Produce A Carrer", the game will give you the tech, put a carrier in delay mode (it takes a while to build these you know), take some money each turn, and after you receive the tech, take it right back so you can duplicate the order if you wish (and if your industrial capacity--cash--allows).

Comment

Excuse me while I go to the store and grab a copy of ToT from a little boy...

Comment

Working...
                              X