Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Graphics Program Question

Hi all-

I downloaded the trial version of Paint Shop Pro about 10 weeks ago, and it recently expired past the 60 day limit. So, I tried to just download another version, as it really isn't worth it for me to pay $99 for the regular program. However, those clever capitalists got me again -- when I unzipped the new trial version, it said that I had still overrun my 60 day limit. Damn cookies!

Anyhow, are there any other good free graphics programs out there? Or must I suffer this greed from the PSP folks?

Thanks.

quote:

when I unzipped the new trial version, it said that I had still overrun my 60 day limit.

2 possibilities. First: use a crack, but the cracks for version 6 destroy some functions. So, possibility number 2, set the date of your computer one month back every time you use PSP.

Comment

Search the web for WarCraft II sites.

They had free gif converters that I still use.

You can import the .bmp files into the program and save them as gifs.

I can't remeber the link to the site. But I know a few pages have these programs available for dl.

Comment

*cough*Ihaveacrack*cough*

Comment

For problems like that, I use a program called No Expire, which fools certain programs you want into thinking it is some other date. Don't ask me where to get such a program though, as most of my software is cough *pirated* cough.

Comment

Working...
          X