ToT scenarios

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ToT scenarios

I just uploaded a new ToT scenario to the Cradle of Civilization. It is called Europe in Flames and it is by Michael Jeszenka.

While you playing it why not review it?

Enjoy.
    <font size=1 face=Arial color=444444>[This message has been edited by William Keenan (edited July 19, 2000).]</font>

If I last long enough then I'll write up a review for it.

PEOPLE NEED TO KEEP MAKING TOT SCENARIOS!

Comment

Impressive! At least at first glance.

This coming from someone who is NOT a big fan of these monstrous WWII scenarios. But Mr. J has always been very good with his event files, so I'm hopeful that he has exploited ToT's promise in this area.

I'm surprised there hasn't been much reaction so far. Do people simply not have ToT? It didn't really take that long to download (multiple files, but most are optional).

With a good WWII scenario, the ToT world is not looking less scenario starved. And if Harlan is still working on his Middle Ages and/or Byzantium scenarios for ToT (more my period), then the ToT world may start looking very bright, indeed.

I wonder if we can persuade Mr. J to update his old Rome scenario into ToT? That was always one of my favs.

Comment

My ToT won't take it. It says something about "obsolete format".

Comment

The first thing I thought when I looked at it was, "What the hell is that fire station doing?". I lke all the other graphics, but I simply cannot get over the fact that Berlin is a fire station.

You need to use the patch.

Comment

Working...
          X