Unit Graphics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unit Graphics

Does anyone have any "dragon" units? I'm a horrible artist and can't draw anything nearly that complex. Any bipdal robots with "futuristic weapons" would be nice too. I could use a few for the fantasy scenario i'm working on.
    *grumbles about work*

http://www.gundam.com
    The answer to your problem...

------------------
    Ave atque vale...
    "Io non volgo le spalle dinnanzi al nemico!!!" - il Conte di San Sebastiano al messo del comandante in capo, battaglia dell'Assietta
    "E' più facile far passare un cammello per la cruna di un ago che un pensiero nel cervello di Bush!!!" - Zelig
    "Live fire, and not cold steel, now resolve battles" - Marshall de Puysegur

Comment

Thans for the help, but I was thinking of something more in the way of "one of an army" robots, a la Magic: The Gathering.
      *grumbles about work*

Comment

There are actually some good looking dragons available in Fantastic Worlds.
        -Blackclove

Comment

Try St Leo Total Annihilation Ripoffs, then... there was a thread on this topic forum, maybe it's still here.
          For Magic, sorry can't help .

------------------
          Ave atque vale...
          "Io non volgo le spalle dinnanzi al nemico!!!" - il Conte di San Sebastiano al messo del comandante in capo, battaglia dell'Assietta
          "E' più facile far passare un cammello per la cruna di un ago che un pensiero nel cervello di Bush!!!" - Zelig

Comment

There were three scenarios included with the Possidente's design guide. One was called Dragons if I recall. I'll email you the units.gif later today. (edit - tomorrow - email was down)
            [This message has been edited by Sten Sture (edited July 14, 2000).]
            Be the bid!

Comment

The "units.gif" file in "City of Atrinon" contains an excellent Dragon unit. Be sure to keep the "*" there and credit me in the readme if you decide to use it.
              Please Visit:
              http://aow.apolyton.net

And contribute if you can!

Comment

Sten: Don't bother, I have that scenario. Thanks anyways.
                Blackclove: Thanks a lot. I was wondering where I'd be getting a dozen dragon pictures.
                Prometheus: Thanks for all the help.
                Polaris: Don't worry, I won't delete the "*".
                *grumbles about work*

Comment

Last famous words...
                  Got the Magic PC's demo yesterday...
                  It's a trial limited version, but it's pretty cute. Please tell me if there's something you want from here.

------------------
                  Ave atque vale...

Comment

Well, if you can draw units from the pictures on the cards themselves, I could use a unit based on the picture for the card "Urza's Avenger"
                    *grumbles about work*

Comment

Ok, i'll try to snap this pic ASAP.
                      Goodnight, time for bed - in Italy is nighttime... :yawn:
                      See you.

------------------
                      Ave atque vale...

Comment

Working...
                      X